• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

sixghost

Apart from Inner Vit, I don't see what makes this combo so unique to Huskar.
Sure your increased magic resist will negate most of the initial damage but purifying flames can't kill allies and will always heal more than the initial burst so in the end any hero will come up winning HP from it.
Add the possible life steal the target might have, a mek by someone and urn (that I don't believe is interrupted during False Promise) and you'll have any hero almost healed to full in the end.

Will Huskar be healed more than anyone else? Sure. Will this combo only work with him? No.

Also from the wiki (regarding False Promise):

It does nothing against his major counters (I believe Frostbite still applies).

Huskar is a hero that benefits from being close to death, but not dead. Oracle's ult is a spell that allows him to stay this way for 6-8 seconds. If there's an axe on the team you just use the ult a little earlier before he is in dunk range. Huskar will almost always get a full heal from the ult due to his Q and lifesteal from helm if he has it.

It's not a complicated combo and it's really fucking effective.

bbd23

2013-01-15-905hats.gif

lmao. beautiful.

saw Spirited Away

that movie is really really really really really really really good

10/10 would recommend to literally everyone

A true classic of modern animation, the way they made the world feel so "authentic" is what makes that movie for me.

Now go watch some of their previous work "Grave of the Fireflies" if you want to get your soul be shattered into a million tiny pieces.
sad.gif

Happened to me, probably something related to the duplicated input fix, good job valve, adding more and new exciting bug breaking games with each patch.
laugh.gif

happened in our game when they were pushing our high ground and i didnt get my winter wyvern ult off

then i had to buyback instead of getting a refresher

lost the game

thanks valve

Fuck dota, cs go is where is at.

aT9NbAB.jpg

Dat feeling when you solo clutch against 4 scrubs trying to defend their bomb.
luna-sparkle.gif

So far haven't encountered with a single person flaming, abandoning or throwing games in any of my (18) comp games so far, so it's not only the better game, but it's also graced with a far better community.

I think Windrunner will also become an extremely powerful mid hero with a small buff

She already pumps out insane DPS with her aghs

She's not getting buffed. If the meta shifts slightly in her favor or if items she usually opts for get buffed, then she could easily breach into tier 2 or tier 1 territory however. I mean, she's an occasional pick these days so IF won't touch her.

So far haven't encountered with a single person flaming, abandoning or throwing games in any of my (18) comp games so far, so it's not only the better game, but it's also graced with a far better community.

Oh how times have changed when a person can proclaim Counter Strike has a good community.

KingKong

Fuck dota, cs go is where is at.

aT9NbAB.jpg

Dat feeling when you solo clutch against 4 scrubs trying to defend their bomb.
luna-sparkle.gif

What rank are you? In my experience the CSGO community makes dota's look like a church group

Hylian7

Fuck Dota, I got Elite Dangerous and Mario Maker.

Edit: Also been streaming the original Shin Megami Tensei. That game is good but man it has some aged aspects to it that are kind of tedious.

Acinixys

saw Spirited Away

that movie is really really really really really really really good

10/10 would recommend to literally everyone

Ponyo has got to be my favorite of all Studio Ghiblis stuff

I love how fantastical it looks, especially when the storm rolls in and the sea goes insane

You should check out Song of the Sea and Secret of the Kells

Also amazing animated movies

Top Bottom