• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

M.D

fly
mRU8Lcu.png

M.D

How did Notail manage to not keep up with the other cores' farm at all after having such a start?

his build basically lost them the game, he didn't provide enough dmg and not getting the bf early also meant he didn't farm as fast

monkey business failing to capitalize on a huge early lead. it's good to have fnatic back!

Wok

I cannot believe it: I have just had a crappy game in which I was playing Slark with Earthshaker vs Legion Commander and Skywrath Mage, and Earthshaker did not use a single spell for the first 12 minutes of the game. I was literally sharing offlane experience with ES while being harassed by Sky and using my 8 tangoes. This is the first time I have ever seen this.

M.D

honestly tho can they nerf that stupid lina range

normally you can work out why a hero would have the range he has but it seems like it was buffed constantly when lina was never picked when they didn't know what else to do with her and it was left untouched since

Mordeccai

honestly tho can they nerf that stupid lina range

normally you can work out why a hero would have the range he has but it seems like it was buffed constantly when lina was never picked when they didn't know what else to do with her and it was left untouched since

but they've already nerfed the range on ulti
SE4ecn6.gif

M.D

but they've already nerfed the range on ulti
SE4ecn6.gif

you know that's not what i meant you dirty lina picker

must say fly has been playing great ever since he went back to support for complexity, he improved greatly since the fnatic days as a captain as well it seems

i really like this team, they have great talent although i'm not sure about n0tail as core yet

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
what do you do when you play a game and you feel like everything you really could have done

i mean i stack-pulled in my top lane because they were offlane pulling

and right as i'm about to pull creeps into my lovely stack, np TPs in after AFKing in fountain for 5 minutes, treants and kills my lovely stack

'lol i need farm'

we lost that lane pretty hard after that

our 'carry' qop went 6 18

like...am i supposed to be able to stop all of this as a solo support wd?

i want to say that there was more i could do but, man, i literally don't know what to do sometimes

what do you do when you play a game and you feel like everything you really could have done

and right as i'm about to pull creeps into my lovely stack, np TPs in after AFKing in fountain for 5 minutes, treants and kills my lovely stack

'lol i need farm'

i want to say that there was more i could do but, man, i literally don't know what to do sometimes
the only constant is you
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

You can definitely help your team get a win as a solo support but I don't think it's possible to win the game by yourself. Eventually your carries have to contribute something and if they don't contribute anything you're probably done for.

I saw an axe battlefury last game. The trench is real

I went 3/11 that game so I cant talk

'lol i need farm'

You can make all the space in the world for the 4 other idiots who all picked hard carries on your team but if none of them now how to play the role they picked then you can't win

Hylian7

'lol i need farm'

Give in.

storm_spirit_full.png

JC Sera

I am in low priority due to disconnects
my friend is super happy cause he gets to play low prio games :p
all random 4 stack

#5 got sniper
was a stereotypical sniper player
constantly rambled about us not getting runes (p. busy babysitting our randomed chaos knight)
talking to us like we're idiots and kept trying to explain that we're gonna lose if we don't control runes for him
so I on team speak be a passive aggressive little shit and go "I'm not quite understanding what you're saying, could you please explain again?"
He goes fuck this we're gonna lose and d/cs
we win pretty stompily after that :^)

on another not bane is a lot more fun than last time I played him
dac15_surprise.gif

Also heres a tip. Put cm smile at the end of every request like

"I want to play am and I am gonna need a support
smile.gif
"

or "we are gonna need some wards here
smile.gif
"

etc etc

Pratfall

'lol i need farm'

pubs are a pretty bad place to practice support. you dont learn a ton playing without good communication. you will learn more watching your replays from our scrims.

Kard8p3

'lol i need farm'

play support bh/riki and roam. fuck being in lane.

JC Sera

Also heres a tip. Put cm smile at the end of every request like

"I want to play am and I am gonna need a support
smile.gif
"

or "we are gonna need some wards here
smile.gif
"

etc etc
I don't own that emote
cry.gif

I usually just buy the wards myself
I'm usually a nice player but dear god that guy was just so annoying

Hylian7

blink.gif
its pretty fun to play PVE for 25 minutes

Pffft, farming is fun. The feeling of getting a big stack and every single camp, then stacking ones you can't get in the same minute.
Kreygasm.png

Also mana break is no joke. You won't be gung-ho about fighting early but if you have the opportunity it won't hurt you to poke your head out the jungle, bop that manaless Storm Spirit a few times and then POP!
PogChamp.png

Top Bottom