• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Reckoner

saw Spirited Away

that movie is really really really really really really really good

10/10 would recommend to literally everyone

I should watch that one soon

Only Miyazaki movies I watched were Totoro, Princess Mononoke (which is probably my favorite so far) and The Wind Rises. All are fantastic.

ah yes, losing to the classic "sorry guys i got to go" strat. lovely!
and so the losing stream continues!
aaaah.gif

Mohasus

but source 2 loads faster :(

actually the real question is, why show the name of the players during the loading? they could just use the "accept" thing that shows everyone and add a new effect when someone loads.

M.D

Are you guys also getting higher than usual ping? at least for EUW

Also, has GAF been slow/not working at times since yesterday for anyone else?

Demoli

Princess Mononoke is the best, with Porco Rosso and Castle in the Sky closely behind.

Also, check out Lupin the Third: Castle of Cagliostro. Altought not studio ghibli by name, it was made by much of the same staff.

Carry omniknight is fun man.

Big Dog

why the hell did valve increase the maximum loading time to 3 minutes?

I hate dodgers

I don't think you can dodge anymore. I was going to dodge a match the other day when I tabbed to the menu screen where it tells you the punishment for disconnecting. And it said that I would receive an abandon if I were to leave. Used to say there would be a queue penalty of like 3 minutes in Source 1.

FACE

Banned
Princess Mononoke is the best, with Porco Rosso and Castle in the Sky closely behind.

Also, check out Lupin the Third: Castle of Cagliostro. Altought not studio ghibli by name, it was made by much of the same staff.

Carry omniknight is fun man.

AdAAi.jpg

inkls

1/3 Viper: "hey nyx, since you wont gank I'm gonna do your job as a support and buy ward". I was 4/1 and I said solo offlane at the start, the lane in which he followed me...

Top Bottom