• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
6.85 tomorrow

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Everybody knows the next patch isn't coming til October when they bring back Diretide.

What exactly possesses someone (in this case the enemy Clinkz) to squash the other team for about 45 minutes and then give up and stop playing?

shira

What exactly possesses someone (in this case the enemy Clinkz) to squash the other team for about 45 minutes and then give up and stop playing?

PC cafe's usually charge by the hour, so maybe dude's time ran out.

Usually if we can hold out for an hour vs SEA stacks, we can win

PC cafe's usually charge by the hour, so maybe dude's time ran out.

Usually if we can hold out for an hour vs SEA stacks, we can win
He was SEA but he didn't disconnect from the game. He either went afk or farmed their jungle cause he didn't get an abandon either and said he was 'bored' in all-chat after going 26/3/2.

Hylian7

if the creep is aggroed and has nothing else to attack they will attack the courier

famous instance at TI4 when vici's courier got killed by jungle creeps while sand king was farming a stack

Wait, it can be killed by regular neutrals? The only neutral I have ever seen kill a courier was the blue Ancient Thunderhide.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Yeah, Lina right now fits to many roles well. They likely need to take a hammer to her base damage. Chuck like 10 off. Maybe even some int like her sister
smile.gif

It's crazy what like three years of buffs will do for you. Juggs last patch, Lina this time around. Who else has been getting buffs over such a long period of time that will be a minor villain in 6.85?

It's crazy what like three years of buffs will do for you. Juggs last patch, Lina this time around. Who else has been getting buffs over such a long period of time that will be a minor villain in 6.85?

wr is the lazy answer, et the correct one, riki the closet fave, bane for president, enchantress for goddess of the universe

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

Kunnka
anuxi_rum.gif

He has gotten nothing but buffs since 6.71.

NBtoaster

Nightstalker hasnt been nerfed since before Icefrog was in charge of the game.

Mordeccai

When terrible me can make terrible decisions but still make it out... lol

https://vid.me/J1W1

outplayed so hard.

this game was frustrating as fuck

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1798914696

slark does nothing but bitch when silencer pulls for him, so when silencer goes to harass he starts bitching about needing the lane pulled back.

meanwhile this witch doctor is going fuckign HAM in the first 15 minutes destroying me in the offlane and rotating so much, so team starts flaming.

gradually start to climb back into it after telling everyone to chill out

slark gets his skadi and enters full retard mode. diving into 4 or 5 heros, getting one kill and feeding the PA, telling us it's totally worth it cuz he killed the storm and gave us space on the map and that PA getting 700 gold isn't an issue. Exact quote " bristle if u think PA is the problem here. U are in for a really bad time."

Note the fucking highest hero damage, PA. Note that my damage as an armor build bristle is higher than his.

ok venting over sorry time to go play diablo and summon a shit ton of minions with my awesome witch doctor.

Top Bottom