• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

G.ZZZ

Huskar dumping [A]
happy.gif
happy.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I have to imagine the members of Alliance are just getting filthy rich off dota2lounge right?

Quesa

am i the only one who saw the 6.85 blogpost on the dota2.com page or what?

This is just sad, man.

On a related note, does anyone else find it a little strange that a company with one of the biggest multiplayer games around makes "announcements" via developer message board posts and not through their blog? I can't imagine IF didn't think about what he was saying about with this post, and it either should go up on the blog as something or not posted at all if Valve is all about this "don't ever say shit because we can only disappoint them" motto.

inkls

inkls for the love of god

i still clicked it
i am that thirsty

This is just sad, man.

On a related note, does anyone else find it a little strange that a company with one of the biggest multiplayer games around makes "announcements" via developer message board posts and not through their blog? I can't imagine IF didn't think about what he was saying about with this post, and it either should go up on the blog as something or not posted at all if Valve is all about this "don't ever say shit because we can only disappoint them" motto.

I'm calling on President Obama to BAN STINKLS NOW.

hue

Baha

EE asking FNG the tough questions:

"if you had to replace a player that got beat up by Korok or something, which would you pick, a russian or someone who watches anime?"

This is just sad, man.

Valve de facto doesn't have community management like other game developers involved in eSports. They don't have one guy/girl who's job it is to talk to the community, make announcements and the like. If this was Blizzard doing the announcement, it would be up on their blog, on Twitter and Facebook and what not. With Valve, I don't think there's a lot of planning involved, people just post shit and assume it'll spread via word of mouth/reddit.

Quesa

Valve de facto doesn't have community management like other game developers involved in eSports. They don't have one guy/girl who's job it is to talk to the community, make announcements and the like. If this was Blizzard doing the announcement, it would be up on their blog, on Twitter and Facebook and what not. With Valve, I don't think there's a lot of planning involved, people just post shit and assume it'll spread via word of mouth/reddit.

It's an approach I find frustrating.

dota2.com

What timing!

wyk is a reddit mod. What more u need?
Is it really too much to ask to not have to go on reddit of all places to get news on your game?

shira

wyk is a reddit mod. What more u need?

fuck it going to wait for next patch

Prime 2 final boss was a fuckery on high level, but I managed

I wonder how Prime 3 runs on Dolphin with no wiimote (lack the adapter).
thinking.gif

inkls

When is Dota going to have a collection of textures that make the heroes look like various Nintendo Characters
sad.gif

I remember when dota had a mod to replace sniper's model with nova from hots, but blizzard took it down like the week it was released iirc.

Top Bottom