• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

t0rment

give 6.85 pls
sleeping.gif

pompidu

I think I'm just gonna play support hereos from this point on. Cannot trust any rando's to do actual supporting. They would rather just buy damage items and go yolo.

Kinda ridiculous how greedy players are in this game.

I think I'm just gonna play support hereos from this point on. Cannot trust any rando's to do actual supporting. They would rather just buy damage items and go yolo.

you trust pub carries more?

even though I mostly support in pub games I have a much much better winrate when carrying because I just ignore whatever's happening on the map and outfarm the other carries and then go ham when the difference is big enough

most carries at my tier do the 12 minute midlane dance or the "I saw an enemy with full health on the opposite end of the map, I must kill it!"

tried and true

Chris R

So apparently the scumbag CEO who bought that one pill only to jack the prices up 700x or whatever also owns "Team Imagine"

I hope CLQ/Fangay/whoever jumps ship to real T2 NA team ;_;

Hylian7

You're going to say the same thing about the pub cores.

Honestly pubs are winnable from any role. Core roles are generally easier to win them with, but you can win from support. It might be a lot harder, but it is doable.

also is there any way to set global shit to shuffle in reborn, the interface is confusing as fuck

for some reason it set the tidehunter concept art thing as the default (?????) and I found out how to add each one separately but no "shuffle all"

Mohasus

kinda tired of playing full supp, so now I random every game.

so far, davion supp kinda sucks, he needs mobility but you won't have the money for it.
razor roaming is ok.

ez icefrog points. free sentries.

Hylian7

also is there any way to set global shit to shuffle in reborn, the interface is confusing as fuck

for some reason it set the tidehunter concept art thing as the default (?????) and I found out how to add each one separately but no "shuffle all"

Pretty sure you hit "add to shuffle" on stuff now, so it shuffles on just stuff you want. Kind of useful for announcer packs if there's some you don't particularly like.

Pretty sure you hit "add to shuffle" on stuff now, so it shuffles on just stuff you want. Kind of useful for announcer packs if there's some you don't particularly like.

smh, I hate having to add each one manually, and if I ever get more random crap I have to add it manually again

enough!

DrPizza

Banned
The willingness with which pros like Envy just rage out and start feeding blows my mind. I'd have thought that being a pro you'd through necessity develop the kind of temperament that doesn't allow game conditions to completely throw you off. And yet these guys spaz out at the drop of a hat. And in Envy's case, at least, it feels like it plainly sets up bad habits that translate into crap decision making in pro games.

Quesa

what if his armor triggered from dmg instance instead of only rightclicks?

That'd be nice! I want some crazy shit tho like being able to timberchain to allied units (not creeps, like treants or necro) or something, sacrificing them for better ganks. Or shit just towers and buildings so he's not super limited in base.

lol apparently the owner of team leviathan is the asshole pharma CEO in the news that's buying rights to life-saving drugs and then marking them up 5000%

thanks for the drama reddit

Top Bottom