• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

BAME5pD.png

haven't seen that shit since league. christ.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'm 6.85 and I can confirm I'm being released on Thursday.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Antimage is fun right now. I'l have to see if I can get a few more games as him in before the patch is, I doubt the next Meta will favor him so much.

I thought the grey number was abandons + unscored games? Am I wrong about that?

xViWO4R.png

If they aren't all abandons then that isn't really a 49.96% winrate.

Only abandons, dotabuff only display recorded games towards your "record", I got 40 abandons as well.
smile.gif

Yasp shows I got 34 abandons so I don't even know anymore.

Hylian7

Only abandons, dotabuff only display recorded games towards your "record", I got 40 abandons as well.
smile.gif

Yasp shows I got 34 abandons so I don't even know anymore.

So then...what counts toward your "record" and where is Yasp getting extra games from? Or where is Dotabuff missing games from?

So then...what counts toward your "record" and where is Yasp getting extra games from? Or where is Dotabuff missing games from?

Like I said everything but unscored games, those are only listed on the left "lifetime stats" column. As for the matches difference between sites, I have no Idea, the gap between my stats from each tracking site is quite big, Yasp shows 100+ w/l games than dotabuff...

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
One thing that Yasp does that I wish Dotabuff did was give information on what you did during certain patches.

Like the patch I played most was 6.74c at (Which did last 6 months). Then there is 6.78c 319 games, and all of 6.78 was 393 games. For this patch, I have only played 158 games.

My best mode is appnelt Random Draft with 56%, where All Pick is at 49%. I only have 30 game in Single Draft since Valve added game mode to the API.

Also, I have no clue how the stat works, but it says I'm in the 85 Percentile of Throwing.
dac15_fantastic.gif

Wok

Like I said everything but unscored games, those are only listed on the left "lifetime stats" column. As for the matches difference between sites, I have no Idea, the gap between my stats from each tracking site is quite big, Yasp shows 100+ w/l games than dotabuff...

Could be events like bloom, diretide, etc.

Nothing wrong with abandoning games once in a while. I auto disconnect when I see a Techies on the enemy team for instance unless I'm at risk of getting LP. If it's been a while since my last abandon, goodbye.

Life is too short for that garbage.

bounchfx

Nothing wrong with abandoning games once in a while. I auto disconnect when I see a Techies on the enemy team for instance unless I'm at risk of getting LP. If it's been a while since my last abandon, goodbye.

Life is too short for that garbage.

my friend has actually started first picking techies just so the enemy doesnt, then he repicks before gamestart

worth the gold imo

M.D

Finally bought a new chair - Ikea Markus

It's pretty comfortable, but the Office Depot chair I had for years was actually more comfortable and cost almost half of this one. The only problem was the fact it is made out of fabric or cloth or whatever that shit is, and it would get damaged pretty easily. I bought 3 of those chairs over the years before finally getting this one.

Top Bottom