• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Russ T

Banned
buffs for str carries would be great

kunkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

anuxi_rum.gif
anuxi_rum.gif
anuxi_rum.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i know a lot of the better players here don't like purge, but imo as a lower-level player it can be helpful until you get higher skill and then you know which bits of what he says are actually true and useful

i know a lot of the better players here don't like purge, but imo as a lower-level player it can be helpful until you get higher skill and then you know which bits of what he says are actually true and useful

His game insight is good. It's not winteR level good but he's clearly very, very knowledgable. Not a single wrong call all game so far. He's also very good with numbers and efficiency in general.

WinteR is the single best analyst out there. Merlini, Purge, Synderen, Draskyl and so forth are second tier. Obviously, occasional pro player co-casters like PPD have insane game knowledge as well but they don't cast professionally.

I'd lose my shit if I got to play 6.81c Legion Commander again. One of my favourite incarnation of any heroe ever. She was nerfed so fucking hard and nobody noticed because she had a low pub pick rate, wasn't enabled in CM and Tinker's nerfs were equally bad but the hero was perceived as more annoying because of his big pub and pro presence.

Sianos

(core) silencer is such an absurd hero right now

think i needed linkens that game to deal with doom instead of trying to rely on chained silences and hexes to never give him a chance, still worked out in the end though

went 4-0 vs OD mid, dealt 28k hero damage despite being half-asleep and playing ultra-sloppily

also doom counter ganked me after i evaporated a few of his teammates twice at around 20 minutes and got 1.5k gold off of it each time - why do kills offer such a ludicrous bounty its INSANE

thanks for tuning in, all four of you
dac15_cool.gif
dac15_cool.gif
dac15_cool.gif

my shame EXPOSED

i was too busy making dumb quips in the trees at our politically disinclined bristleback to notice 4 ultimates deployed onto me OOPS

hopefully you all saw my glorious rise before the fall <3

we did still win though, doom didn't doom me once and then i clicked on everyone with ~500 damage glaives and then we won the video game

Top Bottom