• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

inkls

anime power

tumblr_mx1bukbV3P1qa4oono1_400.gif

Fevaweva

That game looked like Na'Vi's to win for SO LONG and then one bad team fight and BAM Secret were on top of them.

I really feel like the Gyro's decision to buy a Satanic was a huge factor in Secret's comeback. Should've got a Butterfly.

Pratfall

They clearly considered making us wait until after the Major, but I guess they realized the state the community would be in at that point.

which seems kinda dumb since you can release the patch, collect a ton of data from the major and then issue b and c versions of the patch with the extra goodies they have planned.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
At least give us hype page. Like a single image showing in big text "6.85", and then it could be like orange or something, since patch pages normally have color themes.

Hey, the source 2 server updated. Are you ready for the disappointment! I can't wait for 2 more bugs I never heard of to be fixed.

bbd23

At least give us hype page. Like a single image showing in big text "6.85", and then it could be like orange or something, since patch pages normally have color themes.

Hey, the source 2 server updated. Are you ready for the disappointment! I can't wait for 2 more bugs I never heard of to be fixed.

AT LEAST GIVE ME A HAT OR TWO!

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Workshop Tools: Fixed hero selection list not correctly displaying in some languages.
Workshop Tools: Fixed preview images for workshop item submissions getting incorrectly resized.
Workshop Tools: Added a button to import a Source 1 style normal map, which converts normal maps originally authored for Source 1 to the new Source 2 requirements.
Workshop Tools: Fixed some ability models incorrectly appearing in the hero wearable slot list.
Workshop Tools: Fixed a bug where models could not be previewed on additional wearable slots for heroes such as Morphling that don’t have default items.
Workshop Tools: Fixed a preview bug where attached particles were getting duplicated every time a new wearable was selected.
Mac: Fixed some text rendering in Chinese, Korean and Japanese.
PNSKoVC.gif

I'm trying to install custom games and just getting "Download Queued" forever....Valve pls

Had this when the new client was initially released. was fixed by a patch. Tried basically everything I could find to resolve it before then, but didn't find anything. GL.

Quesa

Midday shower revelations: They shouldn't nerf bloodstone all that much. They should nerf soul ring instead.

The thing that made BS a bad item before was that it was like the int version of Skadi: The buildup was terrible. Now that soul ring builds into it, the heroes who made use of it (Storm, Lina, Lesh, Techies, etc) now have a much smoother path to an item that gives them the mana they're starving for earlier in the game. With soul ring building into bloodstone, there's not much of a reason for Storm to go orchid first since he doesn't need to have a neater item for mana. Lesh grows into his own much faster in the early game with arcane/soul ring, and can then use both of those items to build bloodstone. And with the game as oriented as it is towards early engagements, having an extra spell on hand can make the difference and start your snowball.

They should probably nerf the respawn timer thing with BS. But I think they either need to up the cost of the the soul ring recipe to make it a bit more prohibitive, or reduce its effects (less mana per use, higher health cost?).

This user's solo MMR:
sick.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
The issue I feel with bloodstone is its a huge amount of HP and Mana plus Regen. They should just make a Mana only version of it thats cheaper IMO. Soul Ring + Energy Booster + Recipe = Bloodstone.
i thought icefrog said this patch wasn't gonna be anything big but holy shit some of these changes

Now you are trolling us? What has the world come to
facepalm.gif

Top Bottom