• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
every day i load up dota n see 684 n close dota n then i cry
sad.gif

I want some Warlock buffs please.

He is so fucking good in 10 v 10, he just needs to not be as squishy, or give him a way to escape, make his W give a ms boost whenever cast on allies.

Demoli

I bet Soma's twist is that you are on a Total Recall-like situation.

I doubt the whole
you are a robot
thing is all there is to it

Patch When?

Slark is just so damn good

Went 0-6 20 mins in playing like absolute shit, ended up 17-8. Once you have your levels and Silver Edge, he's just ridiculous. So much versatility in initiating, covering the map, pouncing into messy teamfights, and taking out isolated heroes.

Plus if you get caught out, he has incredible escape. And escaping doesn't even take you out of the fight, you're back in the mix after 10 seconds.

I always make a point to replay Prime, Witcher 1 and FF6 every year, so goos, especially the entire Phendrana area

Phendrana Drifts is what dreams are made of, the soundtrack elevates the are to GOAT status, don't think there have been many games that made me feel the same way this game did back in the day.

jew

Banned
til the sweat driP DOWN MY BALS TIL ALL SKEET SKEET mOTHAFUCKA TO THA WINDOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO THE WALLLLLLLLLL

Severance

I didnt have a pc for a little over a year and I must say.. returning to Dota 2 after not playing all that time? A bit rough. And the community is oh so welcoming as always haha. Not much has changed. What's the latest and greatest? I see Bloodseeker in every match, is he the new hotness or just coincidence?

http://ask.fm/EternaLEnVy1991/answer/131319998939

Bone7 is one of the weakest pro players I've seen, dunno why people defend him... pretty sure stevew got banned for defending him
happy.gif

I personally don't think Bone 7 is particularly weak. I think Bone 7 and his team got sort of caught up in making certain heroes work and repeatedly failing. I'm sure his LC was winning a lot of scrims, so they kept picking it. And for one reason or another, it kept failing in real matches, thus making the player himself look like the problem. I don't feel like Bone makes an unusual amount of mistakes...he's no Xboct...but I do feel like they could have been drafting him better, more stable and reliable heroes. Shame they didn't pick Clock for him more. And with Bat being nerfed to hell, we haven't seen his well-regarded Batrider play for more than a year.

Hylian7

I didnt have a pc for a little over a year and I must say.. returning to Dota 2 after not playing all that time? A bit rough. And the community is oh so welcoming as always haha. Not much has changed. What's the latest and greatest? I see Bloodseeker in every match, is he the new hotness or just coincidence?
Bloodseeker is actually good now.

Storm, Lina (mid), Gyro, AM, PL, and unfortunately Techies are some of the hot picks. Winter Wyvern is too, but that's the only one I don't really want to go away.

Top Bottom