• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
BO1psBe.gif

so yu-gi-oh is the next anime ive chosen to watch, that way i understand and can talk about the lore with true yu-gi-oh experts, and i can totally learn how to play the card game too

it's the most unintentionally awful and hilarious anime i've ever watched

Personally, I just read the Manga, pretty good stuff. The Anime adds several arcs though, some of which are sort of cool. Manga still got taken over by cards, but the pacing was a lot better.

I finally have seen the tusk at the end of the tunnel, he is so much fun, just played him against a lycan and jugger, he gives no fucks about jugger spinning blades or fluffy wolves.

Trickster

How are you supposed to play tusk?

I couldn't really make him work well at all. Would die quickly in teamfights, and have a hard time killing enemy heroes by myself, even if I get al lthe abilities off on them

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
You're not a solo killer unless you're fed.

Find a friend.
Start rolling toward someone squishy (CM).
༼ ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ EVERYONE,GET IN HERE ༼ ºل͜º༼ ºل͜º༼ ºل͜º ༽
Unload everything.
Get out.
Repeat.

He works especially well with natural divers like BB, UD and DS.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

I couldn't really make him work well at all. Would die quickly in teamfights, and have a hard time killing enemy heroes by myself, even if I get al lthe abilities off on them

literally just buy a bottle and run around the map spamming your abilities

Well I never rush into snowball after seeing an enemy, in my past game I waited for jugg ulti then targeted his support with the mighty ball, after that the ice wall and a few rightclicks will take care of the rest. But remember that his abilities are very dynamic an can be used as well for both offensively and defensively, for example you can block yourself in a corner if BS ruptures you.

finished anti-mage for the compendium challenge

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1635857802

Still felt awkward as fuck even though I got pretty much free farm and storm + TA were kind enough to jump right in my face and get facerolled by mana break. I keep missing my blinks and having that walk of shame pathfinding around a ledge or tower, I didn't realize it's an important skill. Also need to know better what skills I can manta dodge.

I don't think I can get into this game anymore. It's so different from when I played around 6.78. It just doesn't have that hook any more. Sucks because I was looking to play now I have more free time.

So much salt in this eternalenvyy, ppd vs arteezy game, hopefully some one screencapped the C9 shot.

What one where PPD replied to RTZ saying something like C9 will not meet secret since they will lose to someone like NAR round 1

EE had them muted most of the match didn't he?

Haz wanted me to post impressions on Haikyuu so here it is.

I've just finished watching the first 6 episodes and I gotta say, coming from Kuroko this show is exactly what I was looking for. Up until now it seems like the same thing except instead of basketball it's volleyball and the characters are all new of course. Right now there hasn't been a lot of focus on the matches themselves and I hope that changes once they've moved on to official matches, but I kinda like it when shows pace themselves slowly at the start. Also I liked the twist at the end of the first episode, maybe I should've seen that coming but I didn't.

As for concerns, I don't know if they can keep up with how crazy Kuroko got at the end, I just don't see the potential with volleyball, I hope to be proven wrong though.
so what do you guys think of the new r/dota2 layout?
I like it.

t0rment

quick get the best items for the next fotm so you can sell them for twice the price

let me just call icefrog real quick.

and why the fuck all the bloodcancer that are in my team like so much to rupture abaddon? how dumb can you be, i'm pretty sure that people with down's syndrome are smarter than then.

shira

sum reddit guy said:
Don't worry, customer support told a redditor that the preorders were more likely to go live in the evening than the morning (presumably PST, WeLoveFine and Valve are both on PST). You still have some time for it to work. They have confirmed to me by email that the sale does not start at midnight, and they will officially announce the time "very soon" (as of 7 hours ago...)

facepalm.gif

My guy better get me 5 of those keyboard codes.
mozz_shopkeep.gif
mozz_shopkeep.gif

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Haz wanted me to post impressions on Haikyuu so here it is.

I've just finished watching the first 6 episodes and I gotta say, coming from Kuroko this show is exactly what I was looking for. Up until now it seems like the same thing except instead of basketball it's volleyball and the characters are all new of course. Right now there hasn't been a lot of focus on the matches themselves and I hope that changes once they've moved on to official matches, but I kinda like it when shows pace themselves slowly at the start. Also I liked the twist at the end of the first episode, maybe I should've seen that coming but I didn't.

As for concerns, I don't know if they can keep up with how crazy Kuroko got at the end, I just don't see the potential with volleyball, I hope to be proven wrong though.
Sorry, no super shonen powerups. You get a little bit and it's used similar to Kuroko.
The matches are so goooooooood. Ep 1 is so gooooooood.
song_siren.gif

Top Bottom