• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

This was for something unrelated to the game, and even then he apologized right after.

RTZ and EE tho are assholes of the highest degree , they deserve each other, they should be playing against each other every game just to see who
BabyRage.png
faster.

Trickster

*sigh* First game on bloodcyka, doing really well ( big surprise hurr hurr ). But not well enough to make up for some really bad teammates, one of them being a retarded axe that went 1-15, sub 300 gpm and did nothing but demand wards the entire game, and when told to buy them himself since we had no support and he was by far the worst player who contributed the least, he simply says "'im no support"...

https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1637560088

mmr - tbd

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Whether you flame is up to you but human relations is part of the game, like it or not. It's a skill as much as getting 90% LH rate in the first 10 minutes if mid is. You ignore it at your own peril.

J2d

Fuck i can't play any carry outside of jugg, snipe and slark. I simply can't farm efficiently with anyone else :(

*sigh* First game on bloodcyka, doing really well ( big surprise hurr hurr ). But not well enough to make up for some really bad teammates, one of them being a retarded axe that went 1-15, sub 300 gpm and did nothing but demand wards the entire game, and when told to buy them himself since we had no support and he was by far the worst player who contributed the least, he simply says "'im no support"...

https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1637560088

mmr - tbd

I wish people learned to jungle axe, it's not even hard
stack camps, clear camps, tranqs into blink under 10 minutes, is it so fucking hard ?
rage.gif

Fuck i can't play any carry outside of jugg, snipe and slark. I simply can't farm efficiently with anyone else :(
try vagina man

kionedrik

How I wish that the ignored users posts also didn't show when they are quoted...

The last one is particularly top tier shit posting, even by his standards...

Chris R

So looking at the secret shop... it looks like my haul will be under $50 this year :D

Are the digital items going to be locked down like most recent stuff has been?

At first I thought you were talking about night stalker..

Actually a decent choice I guess.. I shall put him into rotation!

ffs don't go orchid first unless you actually need to. Minus armor clinkz is actually his best build atm since it melts most heroes.

You can see the build in action in a recent Purge vid.

nerf lesh lightning cd, give him 300-310 ms, higher initial mana cost for ult (it is ridiculouslly strong at lvl 6)

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
it is morally ok to flame pl pickers, leshrac pickers, and ES pickers (BOTH OF THEM YEAH IM LOOKIN AT U EARTHSHAKER PICKERS). the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil pickers is for good men to do nothing
OSfrog.png

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Yo what do you have against earthshakur?

1) chinese stacks always pick him to cover their pl picks
2) he's like the lion of this patch, the fotm support (holy fuck he's the 5th most popular hero and is in ~21% of dota games)
3) his goddam echo slam has been buffed so fukking much that anyone and their grandmother can completely whiff the blink dagger initiation and 230 no scope yolo yet still somehow hit everything fukking 575 radius icefraud pls
OSfrog.png

Although fissure is way more useful early on because of its huge range, Sand King can farm his blink twice as fast as Shakira. That's pretty huge for early engagements.

also burrowstrike is -almost- instant, cannot miss (point and click), cannot block allies/help enemies escape (happens), and serves as a movement ability in some situations
ult has better CD later on, especially with aghs, doesn't require many heroes to deal huge damage (so it works well in both team fights and pick offs)

Haly

Look just buy a ducky from Amazon.

#teamcherryred

Haly

ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ

IIRC WASD Keyboards, the company, does custom mechanical keyboards where you can upload key cap designs. So if you really need to replace your D key with Drow's silhouette, you can!

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Reposting for today, I might pick a winner tomorrow we'll see how tired I am after work tonight.

TI5 SECRET SHOP GIVEAWAY

I'm gonna give some more shit away.

- Open to people who have ever posted in this thread before
- Who can't make it to TI5 (this isn't necessarily enforceable but don't be a dick I'm trying to hook up somebody who can't go)
- Who live in the USA (or, abroad who are willing to pay for shipping sorry shipping costs suck)
- Winner gets ~ $50 worth of stuff from the shop of their choice. Not the pudge hooks because I think those will be genuinely difficult to get through TSA
- If you want to enter PM me and I'll pick randomly in like 1 or 2 days

I make smurfs and get queued into 4k bracket after like 3 games. I once had a smurf which started with a Very High bracket game. No idea how or why that happened. So not really sure what your problem is.

Kade

Whether you smurf or you're legit,
Get off my turf or I'll rage quit!

Losses to smurfs aren't legit losses anyways. It's like a half loss.

This user's Solo MMR is: 2433

Trickster

I make smurfs and get queued into 4k bracket after like 3 games. I once had a smurf which started with a Very High bracket game. No idea how or why that happened. So not really sure what your problem is.

It's really damn annoying when I get into a game, and I can tell very quickly that I'm playing a party of smurf based solely on how they play. It's just an entire game where my team get's their asses kicked

Nymerio

How I wish that the ignored users posts also didn't show when they are quoted...

The last one is particularly top tier shit posting, even by his standards...

Heh, I actually did type up a post about how great that chrome extension that completely deletes ignored posts is but then didn't end up submitting. What you're looking for is NeoGAF++, you can configure it to even hide posts that have quotes from ingored poster in them.

Top Bottom