• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Dreavus

You know Kaiba should really just check out the full visual spoiler for the current set they're playing with and get back to the drawing board.

Also why is it hard to figure out how you lost to a card combo that reads "you win" when you assemble it, lol.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
wow the meta must be really stale, time to buff enchantress weaver and sand king I guess!

truly a game-killing patch
yolo.gif
yolo.gif
yolo.gif

Shinypogs

I'm torn between wanting a Dota cartoon that takes place in universe because I love the way Valve crafts it's lore and I want to see how they make a functional world that can be visited on a consistent basis. On the other hand I would shamelessly watch a sports anime style series about fictional players and teams and there would be friendship speeches, betrayals, bromance and surprise draft tactics that totally don't work in game but it would be amazing.

In relation to actual things that exist I'm slowly clawing my way to 2k by spamming crystal maiden.

Quesa

See like none of the shirts you posted are likely available above a L or something

fat people gotta wear shirts too

I might get that naga shirt

Fuck yes

This is fantastic. Just installed it and while I previously could hardly stream 720p video cause of my subpar laptop, I'm now at 1080p with 0 stuttering or lag. Holy shit 10/10

**oh, and I realize this is just the GUI. I had livestreamer before but it's such a colossal pain to set up. This makes it usable.

Yeah I cant stand setting up the normal livestreamer.

ViviOggi

Win+R
(cmd)
Enter
Type "livestreamer [stream url] best"
Enter

Takes like 15 seconds

Sure a GUI is nice but using regular livestreamer is far from a colossal pain unless you're scared of command prompt
Either way if you're watching Twitch through their disgusting web player in 2015 you're most definitely doing it wrong

Haunted

came here to escape from the fucking animu shit that takes over the Steam thread from time to time and now you do this to me

fuck this I'm in the Evo thread

Win+R
(cmd)
Enter
Type "livestreamer [stream url] best"
Enter

Takes like 15 seconds

Sure a GUI is nice but using regular livestreamer is far from a colossal pain unless you're scared of command prompt
Either way if you're watching Twitch through their disgusting web player in 2015 you're most definitely doing it wrong

Maybe if you only a watch a few streams, but I flick between 5+ at any given time .-.

Artanisix

just thought i'd let everyone know that seto kaiba hacked the mainframe to upload a virus to yugi's opponent's blue eyes white dragon to poison his monster and make it weaker oh by the way his enemy is zombie seto kaiba

this is the best anime i have ever seen

JC Sera

//opens thread
//people saying being positive and nice is pointless
//yu gi oh and reminders of how it was taken over by the card game cancerous mass, and had a really awesome premise
dac15_sad.gif

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
See like none of the shirts you posted are likely available above a L or something

fat people gotta wear shirts too

I might get that naga shirt

This is America. It would be suicide to not stock L+.

Fair point, that would get annoying fast. Theoretically you can open as many streams as you want but you'd have to leave a command prompt open for each one so RIP taskbar

Yeah, pretty much. I have used it in the past when twitch was dying and there was something I really wanted to watch (E S P O R T S or a GDQ, basically), but before this GUI I avoided it outside of those few times.

But now it's going on my taskbar permanently. so good.

all i remember about kaiba is that he threatened to commit suicide if he didn't win a duel
Oh yeah he was standing on the edge of a castle and was like "yeah yugi if you win the battle the finishing blow will kill me" wtf dude just hold that L and move on.

Yugi's pussy ass backed down too, should've killed him.

Haly

Look man he was trying to save his kid bro.

Haly

It's spelled sudoku. Please get your nihongo right.

Officially shit topics:

- anime
- cosmetics
- esports drama
- miscellaneous trash
- cosmetics

Good topics:

- people who claim they're in ELO hell and better than their team mates but stuck because of them
- people looking for advice how to get out of a certain MMR range
- hero balance talk
- item balance talk
- MMR talk

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Officially shit topics:

- anime
- cosmetics
- esports drama
- miscellaneous trash
- cosmetics

Good topics:

- people who claim they're in ELO hell and better than their team mates but stuck because of them
- people looking for advice how to get out of a certain MMR range
- hero balance talk
- item balance talk
- MMR talk

but none of us are 5k mmr, so we're not allowed to talk about that stuff

JC Sera

but where else can I discuss my animu and mangos?
Enchanted_Mango_icon.png

also not sure if the anime/manga thread appreciates horror manga discussion

Top Bottom