• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Anno

I'm an idiot who never plays carry and just now realized I lost my team the last game because I didn't sell my deso on Weaver after picking up Satanic. Now I need to play another game to get that shit off my dashboard god damnit.

Qvoth

woke up, it's 6.85!
aghs lasso!
impetus no longer orb!
another luna buff? did not expect that since we see her in ti5, wonder if this will make her broken now
ogre magi bloodlust works on towers lol
rip 17% space cow
tb reflection is now 900 aoe loooooool
golems can't be destroyed by purge is pretty huge

these are what i feel to be the biggest changes

Armaros

woke up, it's 6.85!
aghs lasso!
impetus no longer orb!
another luna buff? did not expect that since we see her in ti5, wonder if this will make her broken now
ogre magi bloodlust works on towers lol
rip 17% space cow
tb reflection is now 900 aoe loooooool
golems can't be destroyed by purge is pretty huge

these are what i feel to be the biggest changes

Euls Nerf

TB rework as well.

GOOD FUCKING GOD I STILL HAVE THE SAME CLIENT CRASH BULLSHIT

how the fuck do i fix this shit everyone playing and i can't even leave the menu
rage.gif
rage.gif
rage.gif
rage.gif
rage.gif

I need to figure out how to fix this shit.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I'm already over 6.85. How long do I have to wait before the 6.86 thirst can begin?

I got melbourne vic2, checked it out, chat was pleasant and civil for the 2 minutes Iviewed it
There's more than one Melbourne chat? Huh.

Also I tried out new PA. Apparently you can't throw a dagger into a bunch of people and have the dagger do cleave damage (it cleaves in front of you like you've attacked) but I did get a ranged bash on the enemy Huskar which got me a kill which was very funny.

JC Sera

There's more than one Melbourne chat? Huh.

Also I tried out new PA. Apparently you can't throw a dagger into a bunch of people and have the dagger do cleave damage (it cleaves in front of you like you've attacked) but I did get a ranged bash on the enemy Huskar which got me a kill which was very funny.
My friend got cranbourne chat
I'm currently at uni (clayton) so I'll try again when I get home and see if it changes
australia by regional population is a bit different to both UK/Europe and North america
Divine shield will be the divine rapier counterpart, won't it?

This will make for some interesting turtle stra
ResidentSleeper.png
I'm not so sure it will be exactly like rapier
but I def think it will be droppable

My friend got cranbourne chat
I'm currently at uni (clayton) so I'll try again when I get home and see if it changes
I live on the Stony Point line and I'm getting the Melbourne chat even though I probably live closer to Cranbourne.

Not that I'm unhappy about that, Cranbourne's a shithole.

shira

Airborne Assault Craft: Gyrocopter
Barrier Rogue:
Blazing Oblivion: Dragon Knight
Bewitching Flare
Mage Abolisher
Ferocious Heart :Ursa
Flowering Shade
Molten Destructor: Timbersaw
Aquemerald Blade
Spirethorn

oboy

Techies' mines are no longer triggered when destroyed
Techies' mines can now be destroyed using Quelling Blade/Battle Fury [?]
Techies' mines now provide 10 Gold for destroying them
Land Mines and Stasis Traps no longer block neutral spawns

Needs even more than this, but these are amazing. 10/10 patch
pup.gif
I hardly used land mines. It's a buff for me.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Nah the real shit would be AA + PA.

Assuming that works.

Sianos

new terrorblade's metamorphed illusions lose their transformation when they leave the 900 aoe radius and when the timer ends, so you can't pop a second manta and another conjured image right before the cooldown ends and keep them metamorphed with you

aoe reflection is cool (although you lose the hilarious lane killing potential of the 5.5 second 60% slow) and there are shenanigans to be had in the super late game with refresher and octarine core theoretical eight slotted builds

ultimately i am unsure about my babe's fate, reassure me gaf :<

Shadoken

new terrorblade's metamorphed illusions lose their transformation when they leave the 900 aoe radius and when the timer ends, so you can't pop a second manta and another conjured image right before the cooldown ends and keep them metamorphed with you

aoe reflection is cool (although you lose the hilarious lane killing potential of the 5.5 second 60% slow) and there are shenanigans to be had in the super late game with refresher and octarine core theoretical eight slotted builds

In classic TB fashion , he gets a million nerfs for every buff.

Sunder buff is pretty good. It never did make sense for such a squishy/ranged hero to walk up to melee range to use it.

Armaros

Unless you are leveling reflection first, reflection hasent been 5.5 seconds in the laning phase for a while.

Unless you are leveling reflection first, reflection hasent been 5.5 seconds in the laning phase for a while.

It was becoming a somewhat popular build last patch. Basically play TB like normal carry with steroid (meta) with a ridiculous skill. 100% damage non-targetable illusion with 5.5 60% wrecks a lot of people. Like one point on conjure and then stats until TB had nice stats you start putting points on conjure.

Sianos

the new hotness for a while was early max reflection and metamorphosis with a value point in illusions if you're pushing the tower early

i still stuck to my old wraith band stacking illusion push build though because i have such a lust for farming creeps and split pushing (tbh though an extra 30% damage on your super squishy conjured images aren't huge in the early game vs a 5.5 second slow)

twobear reports that terrorblade is laying down the slay, so i feel a bit better

Top Bottom