• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Elitro

Those magnus buffs
ResidentSleeper.png
ResidentSleeper.png

QoP untouched? what? I call BS on that.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Also am I crazy or is that a serious fucking buff to Natures Prophet? BAT on the Treants from 1.75 to 1 seems like its going to be huge for pushing

EDIT: Greater Treants, nevermind

Sianos

AM got BUFFED, what is it thinking?

you're all going to regret wishing that techies would get nerfed with the new terrorblAIDS

lower blink range at early levels, 0.05 longer stun for mana void at level one but 0.15 shorter stun at level three - seems basically the same to me (though the item changes are a slight buff too so I guess its about a neutral impact)

"Mystic Snake damage and mana steal boost per jump increased from 25% to 35%" ugh I already hated Mystic Snake, I hope no one else catches onto how strong of a spell it is early on - and now her double tread swap is even more efficient oh noooo

G.ZZZ

Legion +4 damage could make her jungle really fast, need to test it, it was decently fast already before (7 mins blink).

Juggernaut spin buffs are so stupid. The problem with the ability is that if someone stay still for 5 second, just attacking him is better DPS the moment you get a minimal amount of items. Whatever.

Bat flamebreak is really stupid if someone has like 3+ stacks on him. It's 6 instances of damage gg.

Lina lane control got fucking nuked.

Mirana could be a good semi-carry again. +0.6 agi per level is really relevant.

Necro lvl 1 nuke make much harder to contest lanes against him even early on.

NS was mostly buffed as an offlaner, but his mid presence is also much better. He already had high armor, now also high regen.

Omni was hugely buffed. Purification cast point is the biggest problem of the hero (it was a fucking HALF SECOND) and it's basically gone now. I'm gonna gain so much free mmr with him now.

Stifling dagger applying on-hit effect is relevant... how? Does it work with lifesteal? Deso would be tits but Deso on PA is sort of questionable. Bash is amazing but it's a proc. Still, a 25% bashing dagger sounds hilarious lol.

Pudge 27% slow at lvl 1 is amazing. Rot for easiest fb boys.

Netherward being point cast is big too. Before you had to be extremely careful in ur position to place ward between trees hidden. Now you can just click between trees.

SS shackles are even more worth maxing now. 300 damage, 4.5 stun and 10 sec cd? Pretty good i'd say.

Sky was one of my favourite supports and he's mostly unchanged. 2 less second on concussive is definetely nice.

Slardar sprint is much better but i think the hero still need blink no matter what.

Spectre desolate change means he farm jungle significantly faster, plus dispersion being changed to be stronger vs supports is nice. The real question is, does it work with octarine now? If it does, Spec is absolutely the strongest carry this patch.

Storm laning got murdered. His pre-bloodstone presence in general is much worse with the ball lightning change.

Techies lol.

Tiny is cancer now.

Treant is a relevant lvl 1-3 support again thx icefraud!

Why u buff viper, this hero is already SO FUCKING STUPID in lane, and now he got a considerably better lategame. Fuck you icefraud. At least he's worse against bkb but still.

WD got a small buff and will probably be my go-to support this patch.

WK +7 DAMAGE ELEGIGGLE.

Mango buffed mean jungle buff. Here i come.

Glimmer is slightly worse defensively but slightly less mana cost intensive, making it more supportive and not as stupid in general. Dust CD being halved also make me Kreygasm.

HoIW buffed by 50 g, is significant for laning purpose. Crest and Medallion got signifcant nerfs for roshing and for lategame. Phase boots are to be considered seriously for melees again.

Scroll cost 75g. Buy your scrolls people!

Veil 250 less g. Big buff, but will it be significant? Find out playing.

This user inflated euro MMR : 5122.

Medusa mid is the new cancer, fucking Mystic Snake already hurt so much.

I wonder if Bat can go mid with the new Flamebreak? Might be really good, I don't play him though.

Elitro

That Bat agh's look sick, but i don't know... you need blink + force before you can farm that item, BoT's also help as well. Feels more of a late game item to me, or maybe it can swapped in before the force hmm... gotta have to try this out.

Gzzz, Milk, you guys think Tree is back to top tier? Honestly the hero has seemed pretty good throughout the past few patches but a little bit outclassed. Leech seed change honestly seems super huge. 40 mana in the bank? yes please.
Oh, and if anyone says that mystic snake build on medusa isn't obviously the best skill build after these changes they should be banned. Shit was already crazy and now it's looking totally cancerous.

That Bat agh's look sick, but i don't know... you need blink + force before you can farm that item, BoT's also help as well. Feels more of a late game item to me, or maybe it can swapped in before the force hmm... gotta have to try this out.

I think you still want your core items first but it seems like a great option for later on, Bat can definitely farm it if a game goes over 30 minutes, earlier if he has a good game. Only question is which items you'd want first? Blink + Force for sure right?

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I think you still want your core items first but it seems like a great option for later on, Bat can definitely farm it if a game goes over 30 minutes, earlier if he has a good game. Only question is which items you'd want first? Blink + Force for sure right?

Depending on the lineup and the gameplan you might be able to skip Force actually. If you're routinely jumping into three person engagements snagging two of them now is suddenly a huge deal

Sianos

when your metamorphed terrorblade illusions leave the aura they turn back into regular terrorblades

you can also easily tell which terrorblade is the real one (up until the purchase of manta, at least)

but the aoe slow sounds really neat and you don't have to wait for cooldowns to get the full set of metamorphed terrorblades up

interestingggg

Elitro

Yeah, i think so. Priority is to isolate a target over bringing 2 over i think. But disabling 2 targets lategame is insaneeee

Hylian7

I'm officially scared of PA and Terrorblade. PA should have been removed from CM. That is absolutely ridiculous.

Also I just want to say I FUCKING TOLD YOU THAT SB'S BASH SHOULD BE PSEUDO RNG!

Spectre got buffed, she's gonna be in the OP muskateers of her, PA, and Terrorblade.

Maddrical

I play offlane a lot and I'm definitely excited to give Ogre, NS & Riki a shot offlane now. Offlane Ogre seems like it could be very strong against the right lineup and he can seriously dominate with early gold & XP.

I got into the Melbourne channel and immediately exited it due to the people in it. Thanks Valve.

I was wondering what would happen with this, is it just full of spam & shit?

Top Bottom