• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

G.ZZZ

as the highest mmr player in this thread i will confirm that spectre is overrated this patch

BuddhaBar.png
BrokeBack.png

100% LR on her this patch fml

Tree buff feel so good for roam/early fights. SS also feel super good now with that shackle CD and damage, maxing it early every time for sure now. Arcane/blink/Glimmer dump fools.

bounchfx

Dota 2 |OT12| Go ahead, pick Techies
Dota 2 |OT12| Is it 6.86 yet?
Dota 2 |OT12| Still better than League

maybe that last one is a bit much
are we gonna get another kunkka buff?

Acinixys

Played as PA Yesterday. That dagger buff is great. Bashing motheruckers like it ain't no thang. Felt rather OP.

Basher is nothing

Playing as PA and against PA with an extremely early OoV

Its broken as hell

100 MS for the entire time she has vision of you

4 second slow on a 6 second CD. Makes Atos look like a piece of shit item

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Sup, this is Noblewingz. (If you couldn’t tell by the title name) I’m currently a 5.5k NA mid player playing for NextLevelBadAsses (NLBA), and although some may disagree with me I consider myself one of the best players on a couple heroes in the NA scene at least. Ember Spirit, Morphling, Terrorblade, to name a few."

Low Tier
anbokrs trying to do his best kzz impression but im sure nothing original ish appening.

on the upside someone walking down the street thot they recognized me from a commercial.

I was thinking about the League > Dota Dotabuff thing and what the reverse would look like.

My "six Dota heroes" are probably Doom/TA/SF/Storm/WR/Rubick so some of those would be a little tricky. Probably Nunu for Doom though.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I have played 5 games of Dota since the new patch and surprisingly I have not hated playing Dota.

I have played against zero Techies. The kid I play with that mains Techies tried it out in a game I was coaching just to watch the shitshow and 4 of our other friends basically won the match 4v5 (they had Specter, natch). Before that game he was in denial that they dumpstered his hero but after that game he relented and cursed Icefrog's name. Thank christ I never have to play in another game with him playing as that shit hero. This patch is truly going to be glorious. I'll take 10 Specters in every game rather than go back to Techies trench meta for even a day.

but she's clearly invulnerable in the video...

No, she loses a tiny amount of health because of the massive magic damage reduction. She couldnt have done that last patch because the Axe crew would have taken the same amount of damage as she did. If she has 90% magic resistance they would too because they only take the damage after reductions.

Edit: Saw the edit. But yeah, its not OP but it is a buff to dispersion.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Yea that was a joke. I don't really think it's op that if you buy six pipes and cast mystic flair on spectre fifteen times she can kill six level 1 axes.

Well GAF, I think it's ready. Might not be as epic as the opening posts of the last couple of threads, but I think you'll like it. Link when we hit 20,000.

#fucksleep
#theshitIdoforyoumothafuckas

fuck. I'm vacillating on the threat title. fuck fuck fuck

bear get on steam and help me damn it

why do u play support if ur not around when carry needs support ;_;

Dota 2 |OT12| 33,473 posts later...we got 6.85.
Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors
Dota 2 |OT12| "Do you ACTUALLY have a mental disability?"
Dota 2 |OT12| STILL better than your favorite MOBA.
Dota 2 |OT12| Old things become new again.
Dota 2 |OT12| Don't let the 1 guy not in your stack play carry.
Dota 2 |OT12| https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugXC7g3p0JU
Dota 2 |OT12| https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uCRam3gS9c

Yep, I have reached paralysis of analysis. Help.

JC Sera

Dota 2 |OT12| "Do you ACTUALLY have a mental disability?"
Dota 2 |OT12| STILL better than your favorite MOBA.
Dota 2 |OT12| https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugXC7g3p0JU
Dota 2 |OT12| https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uCRam3gS9c

Yep, I have reached paralysis of analysis. Help.
these are good
#3 is almost asking for a ban somewhat

ok ty. narrowed.

any other opinions appreciated.

I have the perfect topical picture to christen the new thread and annoy DV with at the same time.

it will be impossible to annoy me as I shall be fast asleep.

G.ZZZ

It feels like hitboxes have become smaller, or i can't click on heroes anymore, wtf. I feel it's considerably harder to instahex ppl.

Thread swapped will only be funny until next
spectre-what.gif
meme

we already had a reborn ot so maybe cross out old becomes new

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.
Dota 2 |OT12| Thread swapped.

And then there were 3.

Top Bottom