• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

JC Sera

Sopkoy gsoht lday tmie
much better
smile.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQpLNCRIxWA

Quesa

I'm going to make/post an important image here but I am too sleepy to make it right now

please hold me to this in the next thread when I wake up tomorrow gaf

Hylian7

Ursa has a higher winrate and pick rate than Spectre according to Dotabuff. I rarely ever see Ursas in my games, hell I see Spectre a lot more, whether I'm playing her or not.

DrPizza

Banned
A Lifestealer in a game I was just in (fortunately, on the enemy team) went Midas into Radiance and then just drove around inside a dinosaur.

Russ T

Banned
whether or not spectre is good seems irrelevant

what really matters is that she's the most boring hero in the game

valve please remove

Hylian7

whether or not spectre is good seems irrelevant

what really matters is that she's the most boring hero in the game

valve please remove

It's already begun, just like last patch we are calling for heroes to be deleted for whatever reason. Spectre is fun as all hell. You have a license to never stop farming because you're a keypress away from teamfights. Then when you have items you can decimate entire teams easily. Even early game you can make your early game ults useful. I often go for a missed kill by my teammates, with a TP, then just TP back to lane.

I also really enjoy farming, but I guess that's just me.

Thread almost done. It will NOT be done until the sun is up on the East Coast.

You mothafuckas better post like you were sippin the last bit of air in an air-tight chamber.

Short, shallow breaths.

Dota 2 |OT12| Prepare to be Haunted Edition

This fucking rain won't stop since yesterday, and it appears water will keep coming like this till tuesday.
cry.gif

Hylian7

Dota 2 |OT12| TI6 Final is Slark vs Sven 6-slotted 1v1
Dota 2 |OT12| Talk Backwards To Me
Dota 2 |OT12| Spooky Scary Spectres are so misunderstood

Top Bottom