• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

What's a legit 3DS timeburner that doesn't need wifi?

Metriod prime federation force
Kappa.png

Hylian7

What's a legit 3DS timeburner that doesn't need wifi?
Shin Megami Tensei IV - Excellent game while being the most accessible SMT, but anything SMT is great including Soul Hackers, Devil Survivor 1 and 2.
Xenoblade (if you have a n3DS)
Fire Emblem
Codename Steam (underrated and a result of poor marketing)
Mario 3D Land
A Link Between Worlds - if you are frustrated with modern Zelda and want more old Zelda, this is the game for you

Those should keep you busy for a while.

Guy picks last, wants mid, doesnt get it, feeds the entire game on purpose. 0:29.
Gets reported by all. Valve pairs him again with me in the next game. Awesome. Great. 2 hours wasted. Best matchmaking on the planet.

Hylian7

bone7 letting phoenix egg be stolen
facepalm.gif
The time they picked NP and pulled the fountain courier snipe, the girl sitting next to me (not GAF, none of us knew her) was asking what just happened and I had to explain it. It was hilarious when the courier was still under fountain protection the first time he tried to hit it. I didn't think that snipe was going to work.

i havent won a single game since new patch, i am about to lose it

gonna go ahead and doubt that this is the reason you are ending up in LP

in this particular instance there is nothing else it could have been

I took Disruptor mid, played my best and got 2nd most kills on team, but everyone raged at me for "taking a support mid"

I didnt even chat the whole game

Hylian7

spec is boring, now even more so that she's the flavor of the month

Pfffft, bro, you gotta give the spoopy Spectre a try. It's so satisfying to be in what seems like a "lost" game, and then get your Radiance and suddenly the tables turn. Alternatively you are just wrecking people from the start.

Reckoner

i havent won a single game since new patch, i am about to lose it

in this particular instance there is nothing else it could have been

I took Disruptor mid, played my best and got 2nd most kills on team, but everyone raged at me for "taking a support mid"

I didnt even chat the whole game

go PA and stomp

W1SSY

I once watched an anime. Then some weird guy turned his daughter and dog into some weird hybrid and I stopped watching anime.

Um, I haven't posted here before but I'm having a strange issue I can't find much about from a google search.

Is anyone having a thing where loading screens are stretched in Dota reborn? The sides of the images are cut off and the rest is stretched wider to fit. It's a tiny thing but it's driving me up the wall.

Um, I haven't posted here before but I'm having a strange issue I can't find much about from a google search.

Is anyone having a thing where loading screens are stretched in Dota reborn? The sides of the images are cut off and the rest is stretched wider to fit. It's a tiny thing but it's driving me up the wall.

Have you changed your loading screen since switching to reborn? I remember I had this problem but it fixed itself after I changed loading screens

Top Bottom