• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Quesa

Shame it went to KBR. Oh well. Rooting for Rog in SF!

Also: http://challonge.com/rektreational2 has been updated with next week's bracket. We got this, ZotS!

Finally if you're on the team and reading this, send me a PM (here or Steam) with your preference on the weekend:

- Morning PDT
- Afternoon PDT
- Evening PDT
- Night PDT
- No preference

Before tuesday night.

TUSR

Banned
qvpKQgs.gif

bounchfx

I don't understand how ROOT is playing. Why the hell not attack the rax and take bottom while they're nowhere near you? or use satanic?

Anno

Even this Jakiro is raid boss status. 4k hp, spells/Dagon always off cooldown. When the Mjolnir shield is on Fluff is actually terrifying.

FACE

Banned
Just played a bunch of Rocket League games with DotaGAF friends and we won every single game we bm'd in.

#fuckpositivity

I really like Pugna conceptually but I feel like he never actually makes enough of an impact. Anyone have any tips for playing him more effectively?

Hylian7

Because it's free on PSN and costs money on Steam. At least that's my reasoning.

Fair enough. In my opinion I think it's worth giving money to the developers of this one, but I can understand a free game being a free game, I don't really blame you there.

I'd still prefer the social features of Steam though.

TUSR

Banned
Fair enough. In my opinion I think it's worth giving money to the developers of this one, but I can understand a free game being a free game, I don't really blame you there.

I'd still prefer the social features of Steam though.

the devs for ps+ games get money you know

TUSR

Banned
Ah, I'm not aware of how PS+ worked in that regard.

Still worth double dipping.
happy.gif

i actually wish you could double dip on ps+

if you own the game from the monthly deal, you can't buy

wanted to support vanillaware with a muramasa purchase

DrPizza

Banned
It's amazing that, as conceptually simple as fighting games are (beat the shit out of the other dude) I had basically no idea what was going on in that final.

Top Bottom