• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

inkls

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1645422493

I'm sure positivity could have helped us win with this ES and leshrac

BabyRage.png

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
BabyRage.png

this game was alright but playing with this shit is pretty annoying
yeah I enjoy playing dota when I'm with teammates who have half a functioning brain
0-18 lesh and radiance ES don't fit this definition

you're only seeing it because it's all random.
it's everyone's "don't give a shit, have fun" mode.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member

I'm not justifying their behavior, I'm saying you're going to have to accept that it's inevitable you'll continue to get games like that or find a new game mode where that stuff doesn't happen.

Acinixys

I think September. Valve likely wants to do any actual Diretide this year, and they are going to need Reborn to be live to do so.

Reborn can suck a dick. They still havent implemented the South African server cluster in Reborn, and so until that happens I have zero interest in it

lina2.gif

Strider

Worst part about ignores on Gaf is if someone quotes their post you still gotta see it... Wish that ignore message still popped up in the quote box

Hylian7

Melee was a mistake it's nothing but stage picking trash

Honestly, I loved Melee, but the most frustrating thing about the Smash community is the inability for a lot of them to move on when bigger and better things come out.

Not doing competitive Brawl I can understand, tripping was a huge fucking deal and that complaint was totally valid.

SSBFor though is basically the natural evolution in my opinion, especially with stuff like the ledge grab changes, and also the HUGE FUCKING ROSTER. Given that it is so much more feature rich, I feel like so many people refuse to move on from Melee just because SSBFor isn't exactly like Melee.

Honestly, I loved Melee, but the most frustrating thing about the Smash community is the inability for a lot of them to move on when bigger and better things come out.

Not doing competitive Brawl I can understand, tripping was a huge fucking deal and that complaint was totally valid.

SSBFor though is basically the natural evolution in my opinion, especially with stuff like the ledge grab changes, and also the HUGE FUCKING ROSTER. Given that it is so much more feature rich, I feel like so many people refuse to move on from Melee just because SSBFor isn't exactly like Melee.

but it doesn't have wavedash and fox isn't as broken
also no ice climbers
ikea in flames

that's what you get for picking fuckin cancer

project M is awful they tweaked way too much shit, characters look ridiculously fast even compared to melee

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member

it doesnt have the movement options that melee does.
if anything project m should be the go to for competitive smash but Nintendo won't allow it

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
stream just froze, didnt see if mango shook hands or walked off

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
someone called me a commie for using the word yall. I'm still recovering from that blow.

Top Bottom