• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

OkUBH7X.jpg

Hylian7

definitely recommend pre-ordering your shit. standing in TI lines is about the least possible way to enjoy your time in Seattle.
The new bonuses retroactively apply to preordered stuff even before they were announced, right? I don't have to do anything new to get that stuff?

Fevaweva

He gets like $100k/year from being part of Alliance.

Being owned by Twitch he probably gets more than the average streamer for every Twitch ad and Twitch view

A hundred thousand dollars a year for being in Alliance? That is so much more than I expected.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
No amount of 0s can buy him Sheever's heart.

kionedrik

nothing like (physical) hats talk to stop the Slark is OP nonsense from the last 3 pages

No amount of 0s can buy him Sheever's heart.

wasn't that a joke that grew out of proportion? I mean, I don't care but I always thought he was just fooling around with that subject.

nothing like (physical) hats talk to stop the Slark is OP nonsense from the last 3 pages

wasn't that a joke that grew out of proportion? I mean, I don't care but I always thought he was just fooling around with that subject.

I think it's a one sided joke
he's the epitome of friendzone

The new bonuses retroactively apply to preordered stuff even before they were announced, right? I don't have to do anything new to get that stuff?

I mean I don't work for Valve, but I'd certainly hope so.

My question is...does this apply to orders shipped home? I'd rather be able to pack extremely light rather than to account for space for extra shirts and boxes and shit.

I'd rather just go and enjoy myself and the city...then come home to my box o goodies. I'm not one of those TI hustlers selling shit online as they buy it in real time. I just want my little piece of the dream.

Like slark and axe

like Crystal Maiden. bitch is broken. nerf pls

shira

Charlie said sumail was getting paid 6 figures around DAC

Yeah it's in his ask.fm but it will take 20 minutes to get that far.

AB has been with GGA longer, so I expect he's making a lot more than Suma1l.

angel.gif

Patch up!
http://redd.it/3eh5om
A tentacle model & ambient particles for the unreleased Slardar Takoyaki weapon has been added to the files.
Seems like when you crush, tentacles will pop out.

ZfWBWob.jpg

Chris R

Charlie said sumail was getting paid 6 figures around DAC

Hope his parents aren't terrible people and that he manages his wealth properly.

Same goes for all of the very young players I guess. Would hate to see someone win millions of dollars only to be washed up and poor by the time they hit 30.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
grats inkls. when your comp is up to it, let's race to 4k

Kinda sad we don't have player cards this TI. It was a nice distraction collecting all the players and stamping them in the compendium. They also make great recyclable materials ( probably the reason they were not implemented too).

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Bitches need to leave Slark alone (he's fine) and start asking yourself why IF still thinks it's ok for Necrophos to delete heroes from the god damned game for up to 2 minutes at a time. Fuck that hero so much.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Bitches need to leave Slark alone (he's fine) and start asking yourself why IF still thinks it's ok for Necrophos to delete heroes from the god damned game for up to 2 minutes at a time. Fuck that hero so much.

It's all he's good for.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
everyone has that one hero they would like to see deleted from dota, regardless of perceived balance.

personally, fuck disruptor

Hylian7

Can you tell us then what heroes are balanced?
All of them except Slark, Bloodseeker and MAYBE Techies. I'm undecided on whether I think Techies is balanced or just super fucking annoying and unfun to play against. Either way he will probably get some change next patch.

Top Bottom