• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

G.ZZZ

all this pressure for me to even have a solo mmr now.

geeez

MMR is useless, you'll always get disappointed by your teammates and yourself on how bad you play.

If anything, the more you go up, the more you realize you are bad. It's a race to the bottom. Those of low MMR are actually blessed because they're ignorant.

Holden

and the more you realise you should never invite gzzz into a party ranked game

he clearly doesn't give a single fuck about party mmr

#biggestregrets

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
unless you play in the same stack all the time why would you

Wok

All of them except Slark, Bloodseeker and MAYBE Techies. I'm undecided on whether I think Techies is balanced or just super fucking annoying and unfun to play against. Either way he will probably get some change next patch.

I would prefer to see changes to heroes with a winrate higher than 55% in pub games.

ydB5Ff3.png

Especially heroes whose winrates cannot be explained by some kind of auras or supportive stuff for allies: Ursa, Spectre, Zeus, Leshrac.

MMR is useless, you'll always get disappointed by your teammates and yourself on how bad you play.

If anything, the more you go up, the more you realize you are bad. It's a race to the bottom. Those of low MMR are actually blessed because they're ignorant.

No I'm well aware of how awful I am

Techies is definitely op. That hero was already really good before 6.84 and the he just got a shitload of buffs. I honestly hope 6.84 buffs were just to gain public support to ruin the hero in the next patch.

I can't seem to win a game with Batrider

I can't last hit or deny anything, the best I can do is make sure the opposing laner also fails all their last hits. Should I just give up and do the jungling thing? Also, is there any strategy to batrider outside of "hope your teammates focus the guy you lasso"? I feel super useless in a fight once lasso's done.

pompidu

I would prefer to see changes to heroes with a winrate higher than 55% in pub games.

ydB5Ff3.png

Especially heroes whose winrates cannot be explained by some kind of auras or supportive stuff for allies: Ursa, Spectre, Zeus, Leshrac.

I think most of those hereos are fine, cept for lesh. He's one of the best hereos this patch.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Oh, are the Radiant and Dire Skins of Baby Rosh gonna be released? I thought they were just going to be left for dead.

The themed Baby Roshes are too rare IMO, never get to see them.

Top Bottom