• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Dude has a blink but rather walk in with shadow blade
stopit.png

Shadow blade is best for pick offs/ambushes, but doesn't add much for teamfighting, it's not just about being a critshaker. See moonmeander in frankfurt grand finals, showing how it's done

Also transitioning into silver edge is cool, even if only for the damage reduction
They couldn't have won anyways, lina has nothing at all, ogre almost nothing too. Don't know how that's possible, lina can get some farm with her spells, just enough for euls + something else at least. Also storm + ember isn't a good core duo against a specre like at all.

Hylian7

Shadow blade is best for pick offs/ambushes, but doesn't add much for teamfighting, it's not just about being a critshaker. See moonmeander in frankfurt grand finals, showing how it's done

Also transitioning into silver edge is cool, even if only for the damage reduction
They couldn't have won anyways, lina has nothing at all, ogre almost nothing too. Don't know how that's possible, lina can get some farm with her spells, just enough for euls + something else at least. Also storm + ember isn't a good core duo against a specre like at all.

Lina wasn't in a core position, and even beyond that I guess she just wasn't blowing up waves for some reason when no one else was around to farm them. I got huge pretty fast, and helped keep Spectre afloat until Radiance, and it was pretty much over by then.

shira

lol c9 doesn't even exist anymore and team yp picked up an entirely new roster thats like the old fnatic na or some chinese stack like taht
v75OuAE.png

Wanna go further down the Rabbit hole
- ex-Secret coach 1437 joins DC
- DC suddenly signs with HK ARMY - Secret's jersey maker
- DC also happens to have Steelseries as their gear sponsors - same as Secret

Also congrats to AsiaAmore for qualifying to the CanadaCup6 with MJW, Way2, Sneyking and Mario. She made it to the bigs before the rest of us

hOiO6ot.jpg

does each game mode have its own mm? I noticed that my All Pick games are in very high skill while single draft or other game modes that I dont play often end up being high or normal

Uh nah I don't think so, maybe you're just very close to the high/very high skill limit and there's just not enough players in some modes to put you in the correct one or something

Auteezy

Banned
does each game mode have its own mm? I noticed that my All Pick games are in very high skill while single draft or other game modes that I dont play often end up being high or normal

not as many people search sd/ar/rd so it takes from a wider pool and the average skill of the game can end up as high. That happened to me with a 5stack of 5k players and we won like 33-1 and stuff a few times vs guys who were barely 2k

Auteezy

Banned
tell her to stop

alright next question

? no i get texts from the dudes she gives it to. I have no clue who she is.

i chose the worst number. The first month I had it i got all these calls and texts from like muslim dudes. They would text me pictures of their qurans and a bunch of shit in arabic. Now i get awkward like "hey i got your number when you free?" and then selfies of dudes. No dick picks yet

Low Tier
im with shuggs on this one

fake numbers are for the less desirables

if im pulling some honey im using my real number tho

G.ZZZ

? no i get texts from the dudes she gives it to. I have no clue who she is.

i chose the worst number. The first month I had it i got all these calls and texts from like muslim dudes. They would text me pictures of their qurans and a bunch of shit in arabic. Now i get awkward like "hey i got your number when you free?" and then selfies of dudes. No dick picks yet

No dick picks yet means she's a nun or some super religious chick.

Dodj

G.ZZZ

maybe she gives the kind of guys who send dick pics her real number?

That's a possibility but in general to interact with those kind of people you have to frequent certain places and be with certain company.

Do whatever bro, just take it as a fun experiment.

Auteezy

Banned
That's a possibility but in general to interact with those kind of people you have to frequent certain places and be with certain company.

Do whatever bro, just take it as a fun experiment.

it's not really fun cuz i get these texts at like 6am sometimes

Top Bottom