• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

DrPizza

Banned
is the AC sans aura more beneficial then lets say , a vlads+solar crest/lotus orb?

I'd like a Vlads on him too, but the attack speed is beneficial, and none of those items give attack speed either. Doom is just so agi-starved, AC (which is a sort of fake agi item, giving as it does both attack speed and armour) is pretty damn core on him, if you want him in a fighting role at all. And since this Doom didn't go blink-aghs-refresher, I assume he was fighting.

TUSR

Banned
is that for real

i was planning to get a 970 thinking it'd be enough

i hope the 1070 or whatever is good enough
Processor: Intel Core i7-3770K Quad Core CPU or better / AMD FX 4350 Quad Core CPU or better
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GTX 980 with 4GB or better
Network: Broadband Internet Connection
Hard Drive: 8 GB available space
VR requirements.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
What about Dota 2 vr? I wanna see those creeps fall at my feet.

yarden24

I'd like a Vlads on him too, but the attack speed is beneficial, and none of those items give attack speed either. Doom is just so agi-starved, AC (which is a sort of fake agi item, giving as it does both attack speed and armour) is pretty damn core on him, if you want him in a fighting role at all. And since this Doom didn't go blink-aghs-refresher, I assume he was fighting.

I dont see how 15 armour and 55 attack speed (from AC) is worth more then 15 armour (5 for the whole party) plus evasion/a way to remove slardar ulti, honestly 55 attack speed on doom is pretty useless unless he is going a right click build

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
i thought you quit again

did you redelete me from steam?
I'm using my precious 4g on this thread. And don't worry, inkls and you are on the friends list to stay. Besides rdm.sorrow is gonna teach me to be good at csgo next year and I'm gonna need someone to brag to

Auteezy

Banned
being deleted on steam over dota is iconic, get into it

blink/bots rePugnant is fun af

the way nobody can catch you, the way you hide in the trees and suck YA enemies dry, the way you threaten lanes as soon as they're empty

buff her today

pugna is most definitely a dude with some voice cracks

TUSR

Banned
I'm using my precious 4g on this thread. And don't worry, inkls and you are on the friends list to stay. Besides rdm.sorrow is gonna teach me to be good at csgo next year and I'm gonna need someone to brag to
get that account to rank 3 and we can do some comp

DrPizza

Banned
I dont see how 15 armour and 55 attack speed (from AC) is worth more then 15 armour (5 for the whole party) plus evasion/a way to remove slardar ulti, honestly 55 attack speed on doom is pretty useless unless he is going a right click build

Right click build is the best build.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
that's an awkward public call-out
Nah. Shortly after 6.84 I took a temporary break from Dota 2 that extended into a 5 month vacay. I purged dotagaf from my friends list and moved on to single player games but I jumped back into the game about a month ago. Now I'm moving and on an actual vacay until February so this thread and reddit is giving me my Dota fix.

Acinixys

Nah. Shortly after 6.84 I took a temporary break from Dota 2 that extended into a 5 month vacay. I purged dotagaf from my friends list and moved on to single player games but I jumped back into the game about a month ago. Now I'm moving and on an actual vacay until February so this thread and reddit is giving me my shitposting/anime fix.

ftfy

Wok

I forgot to say I had a game as LC in which the aghs proved useful. For some reasons, the game was no recorded.

Basically, the opponents had stuff that would disrupt the duel, like an OD or Euls. Aghs helped to go through all these kinds of non-damaging disruptions. Without Aghs, the ult would have been useless.

Matt, is there a larger version of that photo of Envy you use as your Avatar?
DzOBBi9.png

Low Tier
SoBayed WHERE ARE YOU NOW CHITOGE FANSHIETS SoBayed RAKU LOVE ONODERA SINCE CHILDHOOD SoBayed HE WILL CONFESS TO HER SOON SoBayed THEN THEY WILL BANG AT A LOVE MO TEL SoBayed

TUSR

Banned
SoBayed WHERE ARE YOU NOW ONODERA FANSHITS SoBayed YOU THINK SHE IS THE PROMISED GIRL HUH SoBayed RAKU IS BANG ING CHITOGE NOW SoBayed

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
What happened to secret. Once a power house and now just getting rolled on by everyone. Since that loss at the majors it's all been downhill.

Top Bottom