• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

bounchfx

*cough* I got two sets perfect for a shanghai major *cough*

im expecting valve to let me down yet again

shaghai is a cool city though, looking forward to the turnout

Pratfall

More people than you think.

There-Are-Dozens-of-Us-Tobias-Funke-Arrested-Development.gif

Auteezy

Banned
make a battlefury cosmetic for troll, like the void one so he goes around throwing battlefuries at people. That would be awesome.

or give him krillin style distructo disks and his whirling axes is like a discus ring of saturn, and he throws distructo disks as people. You can even give him a ripped dbz style shirt because that's already what he kind of wears. I will MSPaint a mockup for you later.

Kade

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1980066433

Why do people pick carry if they are not BRAVE? YOU HAVE TO BE BRAVE! WHO CARES IF LAUREN CONRAD HAS 300 DUEL DAMAGE? Not me. Sick of these spinless and cognitively deficient fuckrats who want to carry but need a Crystal Maiden as a night light because they're too god damn scared to do anything because of the results of their fuckups. 300 duel damage doesn't scare me. I'm finna catch a case if I encounter scared carries again. Bravery wins games.

Auteezy

Banned
Okay my troll warlord set concept is done. Please give me credit if any of you decide to make it.

F3vk1gj.png

For his ult he could even turn super saiyan golden for those few seconds. This is the next arcana!

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
JB has it for $79. Ozgameshop has it for $71 but they're out of stock.

I'll probably get it at JB since its just down the road. I hope I get some time to play it!
I have a feeling that this game will be the Star Ocean 4 of the xenoblade series
where star ocean 3 was amazing, and then it went to 4...

I hope I'm wrong.

Chris R

WTF I just had a LC game and didn't lose a single duel... I'm not 100% dumster trash on this hero no more

*cough* I got two sets perfect for a shanghai major *cough*

im expecting valve to let me down yet again

shaghai is a cool city though, looking forward to the turnout

Aren't you in the Seattle area? Go knock some heads around (or crash whatever bar the valve broskis hit up after work)

Sibylus

Banned
Last played two months ago. Itching to play again sometime when my hands/arms aren't hurting.

Tendonitus is such horseshit.
rage.gif

I won a 69 minute Techies game where our carries were DK/Leshrac/Zeus vs Ember/LC with 200+ Duel damage/support Mirana that got enough farm to be a carry/Enigma with enough farm to get Aghs/Refresher.

I am at peace with the world.
what even is doto

i think it's some sort of deodorant poor people buy
What kind of drink is Patron, anyway?

I think it's some sort of tequila lightweights buy.

Wok

This is what happens when I spam Terrorblade offlane in Ranked.

WnzLsS4.png

Heading straight to 4k with a 70% winrate.

If I reach a plateau before, I will spam Earth Spirit.

Top Bottom