• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Acinixys

Might sell the DAC immortals to get the Witcher 3. Surprised they've grown in value so much compared to TI items.

Witcher 3 is so good I bought the physical edition of the expansion

You get 2 gwent decks with it. Its the bees knees
goodjob.gif

M.D

bulldog saves loda from death, he goes right back into a razor with stolen damage for no reason and dies

it's kind of insane the amount of fans this team has, every time they play there's a surge of people watching a stream that earlier had about 13k views
who do people even like on this team

Auteezy

Banned
bulldog saves loda from death, he goes right back into a razor with stolen damage for no reason and dies

it's kind of insane the amount of fans this team has, every time they play there's a surge of people watching a stream that earlier had about 13k views
who do people even like on this team

MY MAN!

M.D

I have never queued into a Dota personality. Too low MMR for pros and high MMR casters and too high MMR for Sheever, OD, Pyrion and so forth. Really disappointing.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
one time we got siractionslacks but then someone didn't load in and in the next game it was all the same players but without siractionslacks

Hylian7

I had Ayesee on my team a few years ago. It was before ranked was added, but if I had to guess I would say it was in the equivalent of the low 3ks. Recognized his voice and asked him and it was in fact him.

>Not watching Ayesee

HAMMER = DROPPED
SABRES = RATTLED
ISSUE = FORCED
ANKLES=WET
PUSH = TP REACTED
DOLLAR = SHORT
DAY = LATE
THOUGHT = BETTER
HAND = COOKIE JAR
BUTT = SLAPPED
SKILL = CONNECTED
MUSCLES = FLEXED
WELCOME = OVERSTAYED
WORK = GONE TO
FIGHT = COMMITTED TO
SPOT = ON
GOLD = INFUSED
WICKETS = SPLIT
DAY = AT THE END
WOUNDS = LICKED
WORLD OF PAIN = ENTERED
WINDOW OF OPPOTURNITY = CLOSED
WINDOW OF OPPOTURNITY = SLAM
WINDOW OF OPPOTURNITY = SHUT
WINDOW OF OPPOTURNITY = PAINTED OVER

>If Ayesee casted TI2
"THE BAGLES ARE STORMING THE RIVER
NA'VI ARE ABOUT TO BECOME BREAD STICKS IF THEY DON'T REALIZE WHAT IS GOING ON
DARKSYLL SHHHH STOP TALKING ABOUT NAGA COUNTERS
BLACK HOLLEEEEEE
THE WEASELS WERE TURNED INTO RATTLESNAKES
DENDI DROPS THE HAMMER TO THE PEDAL ON THE METAL OYOYOYOYOY OPAPOPA OYOYOYOY
DENDI
DENDI
DENDI
IG WERE A DAY LATE A DOLLAR SHORT WITH THAT SMOKE"

Auteezy

Banned
ayesee was shitfaced infront of this bar at TI shouting at the top of his lungs and bearhugging people to squeeze the life out of them. Then he stumbled around, couldn't stand and just sat on the sidewalk smoking a cigarette.

Chris R

ayesee was shitfaced infront of this bar at TI shouting at the top of his lungs and bearhugging people to squeeze the life out of them. Then he stumbled around, couldn't stand and just sat on the sidewalk smoking a cigarette.

which TI was this? and damn, TI6 is almost around the corner, wish we would know exact dates so I can file for vacation from work

Hylian7

Trying to step up my Ember game, and my biggest weakness with him is laning vs ranged heroes. I don't get it. I always feel so vulnerable, I can't get aggressive or I die, I can barely approach the creep wave for CS in a lot of matchups. It gets really frustrating. Two particularly recent examples were last night when I was against a Clinkz. He could just orb walk me all day, and there wasn't anything I could do. I couldn't run at him as he would win that trade.

Another one was vs a Puck today, Puck just was able to trade hits so much more efficiently, and getting a Searing Chain on Puck was difficult (since SC is a root and disables Phase Shift).

Just so it's clear, I'm talking about laning pre-6 vs these kinds of heroes is what I have trouble with. Any major tips on this?

Red UFO

Trying to step up my Ember game, and my biggest weakness with him is laning vs ranged heroes. I don't get it. I always feel so vulnerable, I can't get aggressive or I die, I can barely approach the creep wave for CS in a lot of matchups. It gets really frustrating. Two particularly recent examples were last night when I was against a Clinkz. He could just orb walk me all day, and there wasn't anything I could do. I couldn't run at him as he would win that trade.

Another one was vs a Puck today, Puck just was able to trade hits so much more efficiently, and getting a Searing Chain on Puck was difficult (since SC is a root and disables Phase Shift).

Just so it's clear, I'm talking about laning pre-6 vs these kinds of heroes is what I have trouble with. Any major tips on this?
How is your aggro management?

Hylian7

How is your aggro management?

So-so, I can pull aggro to pull the lane back, but that involves me getting somewhat close which can be a dealbreaker, and lead me to taking a few hits one way or another. These keep adding up, depending on the matchup they can either kill me or I'm almost dead, and having to play really back and CS under tower, if that's even an option.

I suppose one issue may be my starting items, in a pub game, assuming no pooled tangoes, I get Stout Shield, Slipper, Tango and get Bottle first. I feel like I often need Poor Man's sooner, but I'd rather not wait for Bottle either.

Top Bottom