• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Auteezy

Banned
So-so, I can pull aggro to pull the lane back, but that involves me getting somewhat close which can be a dealbreaker, and lead me to taking a few hits one way or another. These keep adding up, depending on the matchup they can either kill me or I'm almost dead, and having to play really back and CS under tower, if that's even an option.

I suppose one issue may be my starting items, in a pub game, assuming no pooled tangoes, I get Stout Shield, Slipper, Tango and get Bottle first. I feel like I often need Poor Man's sooner, but I'd rather not wait for Bottle either.

start pms tango. pull aggro to get the odd cs and deny until you are lvl 3, then when you are 3 you can play agressive with your spell shield and run at them as well as getting a few cs from teh lane when you do it. Generally it pushes them under tower as well so it frees up the 2 or 4 minute rune for you.

Auteezy

Banned
I actually have no idea why I even bother to give hylian advice, he puts anybody better than him on ignore. I wonder if his forum just looks like himself quintuple posting and that he's the sole person keeping these OT's alive.

TURNS OUT I WAS WRONG

Hylian7

start pms tango. pull aggro to get the odd cs and deny until you are lvl 3, then when you are 3 you can play agressive with your spell shield and run at them as well as getting a few cs from teh lane when you do it. Generally it pushes them under tower as well so it frees up the 2 or 4 minute rune for you.

I appreciate the advice, that makes sense, thank you.

Demoli

Fang looks aweful, both looks and gameplay, jesus what were they thinking.

Hope Makoto and Hakan/Rufus come back in 2017 comeback during 2017

Kard8p3

mjlol.png

M.D

i mean technically his post was 3 minutes later, for all we know hylian was typing a post about how he doesn't take advice from jews and decided to make himself look good at the last minute after he saw that post

JUST SAYING GUYS

Low Tier
i just noticed normalfish's new avatar its pretty cute ngl

not as kawaii as my future anime avatar from tusr

soon.jpg

Twookie

you guys know, those dota games where everything is so shit that when you're done playing that game you just ponder why the fuck you still bother playing videogames

i had a game like that now fml

holy fuck FFVII LOOKS SO GOOD though

please be good

Artanisix

Being in the snow with my lover like this immerses me in a special feeling. I like it.

i went up to apple hill with my gf a few weeks back, it was snowing and we huddled around a fire pit and enjoyed apple wine and it was pretty much the most soothing experience ever and then i went home and crushed at dota

kvk1

i went up to apple hill with my gf a few weeks back, it was snowing and we huddled around a fire pit and enjoyed apple wine and it was pretty much the most soothing experience ever and then i went home and crushed at dota

that's awesome dude

winter has to be my favorite time of the year

Chris R

as a norwegian i hate winter

why does it have to be so cold damnit

Lies, Winter is the best season. Only downside is that the sun is up for like 4 hours a day at this point, but I guess that's better so I don't feel TERRIBLE about just gaming all night after work like I do in the summertime.

Top Bottom