• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Auteezy

Banned
i remember when weavers multi hit thing was like based on hits not seconds, so you would just stack attack speed on him.

it was like attacking lowered it's cd or some shit I think. Maybe i'm wrong tho this was when he was first added.

Satch

Banned
@normalfish thanks mate
aqDwC.png

lAMO (we are lamarcus/lucia)

"how much for you and your friend to go away right now" lmfaoooo

do you do this often or is this just a one time gig

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
@normalfish thanks mate
aqDwC.png

"how much for you and your friend to go away right now" lmfaoooo

do you do this often or is this just a one time gig

we seek out and extort RP'rs that is our rp cuz we are like poor bards in disguises tho, cause we are actually werewolf vampire hunters, u feel me?

Acinixys

Now that the MOBA market has expanded beyond Dota and its shitty copy cat LoL, there are a lot of really cool mechanics that are being introduced by games like HotS

Abathur and Cho''Gall are such unique designs

Murky as well

I really hope in 10 years when Dota starts getting new heros we see some super out of the box thinking for hero and ability designs

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
Now that the MOBA market has expanded beyond Dota and its shitty copy cat LoL, there are a lot of really cool mechanics that are being introduced by games like HotS

Abathur and Cho''Gall are such unique designs

Murky as well

I really hope in 10 years when Dota starts getting new heros we see some super out of the box thinking for hero and ability designs

I want abathur in dota :(

I WANNA PUT HATS ON PEOPLE

Alright gang.

Pick a character from all of the Important MOBAs That Aren't Dota (so League/Smite/HoN/HotS/whatever) to port into Dota.

You only get one from each game.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Awesomenauts. Cowboy dude

Vayne from league

Ice dude from smite

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Alright gang.

Pick a character from all of the Important MOBAs That Aren't Dota (so League/Smite/HoN/HotS/whatever) to port into Dota.

You only get one from each game.

Mecha Supes from Infinite Crisis. The most depressing aspect of IC shuttering is that I'll never get to chase people down, trap them between me and my wall and then have my way with them with my mecha super drill.

ETC from HotS... I think ETC is probably the single best moba hero of all time. Every aspect of his design is like they tailor made him just for me.

M.D

what's up with blitz dude looks like he just escaped a north korean prison camp

rofl mind_control what the fuck are they smoking at the join dota office

Wok

Robe of the Magi

Realistically, most items have some kind of use. Personally, I never build Vanguard or Chrimson on anyone (6 Vanguards in 550 games, 1 CG) but it's probably not bad against Troll or Windrunner. It might be the single worst item though.

Against Ember, CM is great too. Activate and go push high-ground.

Lotus Orb is currently among the worst items, as in never built. It is an under-estimated item though.

Auteezy

Banned
anbokr's existence in shitting up this thread with him and his freakinchair memes of non-dota dankery reaffirms my choice of educational institution. I can't wait to see him on the next season of Shah's of Sunset tho.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
with the events of the defence it seems safe to say that secret were shortchanged by the format of the major and the finals are undeniably unfair to the UB winner. thots?

Hylian7

Other than recipes, Quarterstaff seems pretty shit on it's own. So much that you want to buy the other pieces of things you want to build first. On Orchid of course you get the full Oblivion Staff.

For fully built items, I guess Rod of Atos, but by a small margin. I just realized that the whole thing costs 100g more than Solar Crest.

hood of defiance
Hell no, great buildup to pipe.

Auteezy

Banned
with the events of the defence it seems safe to say that secret were shortchanged by the format of the major and the finals are undeniably unfair to the UB winner. thots?

Are you calling me a thottie?

If you are a good team you do not need a UB advantage to win. Not playing an extra round is enough of an advantage. Look at American Football playoffs where the top 2 in each conference do not need to play the first round of the playoffs and still lose but people don't seem to whine and complain about playing 1 less game not being an advantage. Dota players are just whiners and excuse makers. IF you LOST YOU FUCKIN LOST LIVE WITH IT AND WIN NEXT TIME

Top Bottom