• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Lotto

i still like this game despite not having played it in 3 months

i fear custom games aren't gonna take off though, updates are stagnant and i'm getting restless.

Low Tier
i still like this game despite not having played it in 3 months

i fear custom games aren't gonna take off though, updates are stagnant and i'm getting restless.

which custom games are u talking about

quite a few of the popular ones have very frequent balance and gameplay updates

Quesa

I've actually had a lot of half-baked designs for dota characters as fighting game characters kicking around in my head for while.

Auteezy

Banned
i got another troll arcana idea.

he can have a chefs hat and throw pizza slices, his whirling axes is an entire pizza that emanates from his body.

Kard8p3

just no imeen it

francis.png

Auteezy

Banned
wouldnt destructo disk work better for timbersaw?

no cuz he throws mini ones when hes ranged, his whirling axes ranged throws mini ones and his melee is like a disk around him. In melee form he can just punch shit with glowing hands. Then his ult super saiyans him for the duration.

timbersaw destructo disk would just be a single item, not a $35 god-tier arcana that every perushit in existence would buy.

jew

Banned
nobody got me feelin this way. u probably think im lyin LYYYINN. U GOT ME TOUCHIN ON UR BODY TO SAY THAT WE'RE IN LOVE IS DANGEROUS BUT GIRL IM SO GLAD We'RE ACQUAINTED I GOT U TOUCHIN ON UR BODY

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
This new FF7 news has given me life you guys. I'm such a bad person, that seeing so many people in distress makes me so happy. I'm actually a bad person.

This new FF7 news has given me life you guys. I'm such a bad person, that seeing so many people in distress makes me so happy. I'm actually a bad person.
I get happy when people get mad about a game that I don't care about. Like I got really happy when overkill but statboosted skins in payday 2 cause it made me all smug for hating on overkill 2 years ago

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
What's got people mad about ff7 I don't follow news about bad rpg remakes

No clue, my only 2 thoughts looking at the trailer.

1) They changed the combat system to be more real time, instead of turn based like FFVII was originally
2) In the trailer, there is some massive FPS drops during the combat.

Edit: Apparently its going to be episodic. Yeah, thats pretty BS.

Low Tier
Oh, no, it came higher than an aeroplane
Don't know this song sweeter than a sugar cane
Why you looking for a harmony?
There is harmony in everything, it's a butterfly who waits for the world

Hylian7

No clue, my only 2 thoughts looking at the trailer.

1) They changed the combat system to be more real time, instead of turn based like FFVII was originally
2) In the trailer, there is some massive FPS drops during the combat.

Edit: Apparently its going to be episodic. Yeah, thats pretty BS.

I say this as someone that hasn't played all of the original yet (started it, but need to pick it back up), but the combat system thing doesn't sound terrible. I would hope they iron out the FPS drops, but who knows.

However the episodic thing, what the fuck were they thinking. You had one job Square: Remake FF7, now what's going to happen is we will get "Final Fantasy 7 Episode One". And then two years pass and maybe we'll get "Final Fantasy 7 Episode Two", and it ends on (FF7 spoilers)
Sephiroth coming down to kill Aerith and it cuts to black right before he stabs her

Top Bottom