• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Low Tier
Think its not what you say waht you say is way too complicated
for a minute thought i couldn't tell how to FaLL ouT

Saprol

i have no attachment to final fantasy as a game series (those moogle wards are SICK tho) so this outrage is mildly amusing

Rap has its ups and downs like any other genre.
Best genre is math rock kek

finally had derankers on the other team for once. good shit. 686 when

this is not a mash up smh
rage.gif

Satch

Banned
tusr when i was in middle school there was this anime i used to watch but i cant remember the name but i used to love it, it was so funny to me at the time

there was this one tall mysterious girl that was super athletic and smart but she loved cats, but the cats hated her, and there was a girl that was really tiny (i think she skipped some grades?) and there was another girl that spoke with a country accent (but she was from japan ???). do u know what it is?

this is a jam

Low Tier
tusr when i was in middle school there was this anime i used to watch but i cant remember the name but i used to love it, it was so funny to me at the time

there was this one tall mysterious girl that was super athletic and smart but she loved cats, but the cats hated her, and there was a girl that was really tiny (i think she skipped some grades?) and there was another girl that spoke with a country accent (but she was from japan ???). do u know what it is?

this is a jam

boku no pico

Hylian7

this is a jam

Azumanga Daioh

That one was actually pretty good despite containing some anime tropes I hate.

305.jpg

Kade

Totally Spies.

Top Bottom