• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
After losing my lane against a kunkka and than doing this

9bf141b57f.jpg

I'm not allowed to play qop anymore

Hylian7

After losing my lane against a kunkka and than doing this

9bf141b57f.jpg

I'm not allowed to play qop anymore

Probably not worse than me when you used to be able to unit target QoP ult. I whiffed that thing so many times back then and just refused to play QoP until they changed that.

shira

https://i.imgur.com/EBecx8V.webm

dumb item ideas:
- Aether Buyback insurance premium: Pay 8% of your gpm every minute for 50% reduced buyback cost with diminishing returns
- Aether Poison antidote: cures some forms of cancer
- Aether Steroids: gain +10 in all stats but removes +20 all stats after 20 minutes
- Magic Mushroom: gain 100% footprint size and 100% hp until death
- Fire Flower: give melee heroes ranged attack until death

Hylian7

https://i.imgur.com/EBecx8V.webm

dumb item ideas:
- Aether Buyback insurance premium: Pay 8% of your gpm every minute for 50% reduced buyback cost with diminishing returns
- Aether Poison antidote: cures some forms of cancer
- Aether Steroids: gain +10 in all stats but removes +20 all stats after 20 minutes
- Magic Mushroom: gain 100% footprint size and 100% hp until death
- Fire Flower: give melee heroes ranged attack until death, if bought on Zeus, he must use taunt to activate

Fixed.

DrPizza

Banned
I was just solo queuing and got put onto the same team as Hylian.

We won. I then sent him a friend request and he didn't accept it.

Hylian7

I still enjoy Dota, despite not enjoying some aspects of this patch (although it's possible that today's patch may have fixed those, but that remains to be seen).

DrPizza

Banned
I never saw it, I just tried to add you and it said my friends list was full. I made room and added you.

Fair enough!

I don't really understand why things like friends lists have to be limited, it's not like Volvo is going to run out of fucking disk space.

I suspect I might just go to the Dotabuff meta page and start playing the heroes that win the most in my MMR. No matter what MMR it is I apparently have to play Omniknight.

Also I'm still not entirely sure who from here uses what name.

Uriah

Fair enough!

I don't really understand why things like friends lists have to be limited, it's not like Volvo is going to run out of fucking disk space.

You can increase the the amount of friends you can have by increasing your Steam level . . . which can cost money. Which is stupid.

Hylian7

You can increase the the amount of friends you can have by increasing your Steam level . . . which can cost money. Which is stupid.

Yeah, I had no idea. Luckily I had some unfinished Steam community badge that was only a few achievements away from finishing, such as rating up people's stuff on your feed, viewing a broadcast from the broadcasts feed, and sharing a dumb TF2 video from a long time ago.

Now I leveled up and probably have some more space. Is there any way to confirm I do?

Edit: I found it, I gained 5 slots for leveling up to 21 from 20. Big whoop.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I think Kade's pawn has harpy bait in his pants. Kept trying to climb Bluemoon Tower with him and he got carried off twice. Also I caught him jumping around in circles when we were supposed to be fighting a chimera. Shameful showing all around IMO. I'll keep him around a while longer tho and see if I can't teach him some shit.

anyone here playing dankest dungeon?

Fuck yes I am. I'm a little tired of it since I played a lot when it was available on early access, but I'm still enjoying it. The Dota announcer pack for Darkest Dungeon has the potential to be incredible.

Supports can't have fun too.

Actually, I think removing the magic resistance is a good way to nerf the item for cores while keeping it mostly the same for supports. The ammount of effective hp magic resistance gets you is based on your overall hp, and because cores generally have higher hp (more levels, items, str gain) this nerf should be more noticable on, say, Zeus compared to Skywrath Mage. Shame about Ogre and Abaddon though.

I have a PSP Go but I pretty much solely use it for PS1 games. Having 16GB of storage helps.

Spr_2s_155.png
Spr_2s_158.png

CHOOSE

Cyndaquil. Fire pokemon are always rare, and gen 2 is the only generation where the fire line is the coolest/cutest looking of the three.

elyetis

Actually, I think removing the magic resistance is a good way to nerf the item for cores while keeping it mostly the same for supports. The ammount of effective hp magic resistance gets you is based on your overall hp, and because cores generally have higher hp (more levels, items, str gain) this nerf should be more noticable on, say, Zeus compared to Skywrath Mage. Shame about Ogre and Abaddon though.
I was really just complaining for the sake of complaining, since that item is the big improvement for support life in 6.86. But yeah except for some specific games ( usually against zeus ) I don't really care that much about the magic resistance as a support, and if I really need it, it usually mean going for pipe or glimmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom