• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

TUSR

Banned
ZkWT5hu.jpg

t0rment

i just played a game on us east and it was the worst experience in dota ever, i've never seen a server with so much lag spikes and packet loss in this game.

So, we have established that Enchantress does not need a minibash on Impetus to be viable, right?

Also what's her full build, typically? I'm wondering if it's possible to fit MKB in it

no, but MKB is absolutely fine on her as impetus is not a UAM

you can build all sorts of shit depending on her role and what your priorities are: one mana item is necessary (I like soul ring for jungling but urn is also common, orchid is cute but might take a while to farm), attack speed (AC/moon shard) is hilarious and amazing late game, deso can go off if nobody else is buying it, and dragon lance gives her three attributes she likes.

rushing aghs isn't necessary, midas is dumb, bloodstone is clowny, tanking her up is unnecessary but mek maybe in the event nobody else is buying and you plan to Chen with a creep army

some build her for stats n' speed with drums/wand/phase/bracer/null tali/bracer/etc but idk.

then just hop around and kill things until you win.

I've never quite understood what the ire behind Hitbox is about. I watch a group of people (one channel) on Hitbox and I've never had a problem with it.

Vade

I remember when Tusr said he was going to buy a CM hoody and run drunk around Seattle and then backed out.

ypHNRsb.jpg

I've never quite understood what the ire behind Hitbox is about. I watch a group of people (one channel) on Hitbox and I've never had a problem with it.

there isn't. But there's push back cause you get people who are convinced that hitbox is the 2nd coming of quality, not realizing it's only so good because of the lack of userbase.

Doublehex

Neo Member
I mean, I like HB because I feel it provides a better service than Twitch. I like the interface better, etc. Personal preference.

I mean, I don't post as much as you guys, but I'd like to think I'm a little better than just some stream spammer. :(

Kade

I mean, I like HB because I feel it provides a better service than Twitch. I like the interface better, etc. Personal preference.

I mean, I don't post as much as you guys, but I'd like to think I'm a little better than just some stream spammer. :(

Always good to see some new faces here.

TUSR

Banned

did you fix your audio balance?

Gav47

6.86d:

Aether Lens now has a 550 gold recipe instead of a Cloak (no longer grants Magic Resistance)
Hand of God cooldown is no longer reduced by Aghanim's Scepter
Invoker's base agility reduced from 20 to 14
Deafening Blast manacost increased from 200 to 300

Hylian7

6.86d:

Aether Lens now has a 550 gold recipe instead of a Cloak (no longer grants Magic Resistance)
Hand of God cooldown is no longer reduced by Aghanim's Scepter
Invoker's base agility reduced from 20 to 14
Deafening Blast manacost increased from 200 to 300

invoker-gdlk.gif

Bye Pudge.

Satch

Banned
Pudge is still gonna buy lens and still gonna have long hook, why would he stop buying it or stop being relevant at all

Ppl that pick pudge dont care about that magic resist facet of lens enough for the nerf to make them drop the item out of their build. It was a nice bonus, but the long hook is the draw of buying it in the first place

Hylian7

Damn all of pudges magic res is gone now

only if he had a passive that gave him magic res

He's always had that. Now he just doesn't have a jack of all trades item for him that gives him a longer hook, more damage and more magic resistance.

In all seriousness, he still might be decent, but I think this definitely brings him down a few pegs.

He's always had that. Now he just doesn't have a jack of all trades item for him that gives him a longer hook, more damage and more magic resistance.

In all seriousness, he still might be decent, but I think this definitely brings him down a few pegs.

The last thing pudge players think of when getting aethers is the damage and magic res. The nerf isn't gonna change anything

Hylian7

The last thing pudge players think of when getting aethers is the damage and magic res. The nerf isn't gonna change anything

Of course they don't think about those things, but they do help. It's like how nobody thinks about the attack speed of a Midas when buying it.

Demoli

Good nerf to lens, it was giving way too many things at once.

Hell, I'd like to see the spell damage increase given to some other item, like veil or atos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom