• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

suicide squad trailer is awesome, go back to anime you weebos

oWnQPVS.png

will secret ever win a relevant lan

on another note any thread with rumor in its title should be closed asap. especially if it has NX in it too.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
"Mostly childless single men who masturbate to anime"
- Trump
mz0HO8o.jpg

No, thats was said by some guy called Rick Wilson. The Mostly childless single men who masturbate to Anime are apparently one of Donald Trump's target demographics.

Chris R

So I had a total brain fart last night in my first game. I was so fucking focused on securing the bottom rune and the team fight that occurred around it that I forgot the other team had a techies and killed myself at two minutes :(

Queue the shitting on me from the rest of the team, even though I "won" mid while they fed slark so damn hard, but whatever, me dying at 2 minutes = gg.

At least the next game went much better with our combo of Shadow Demon/BH off against Invoker/Dark Seer lol.

this goddamn pc culture

edit : uh, isn't heart of tarasque actually insane with oracle's ult ?

why does it matter when dazzle is a better oracle?

At least the next game went much better with our combo of Shadow Demon/BH off against Invoker/Dark Seer lol.

shit demon/bounty cunter is a cute combo, the way they can roam and destroy shit together

tbh shit demon needs some buff love he's fun to watch

t0rment

Aren't you a pc player?

i only play dota on pc, because it's the only platform that the game is on and it wouldn't work on a console anyway so i dont mind. i have a few other games on steam but i dont really like playing on pc.

man i should've bought more hats when the dollar was weaker, now it's all so expensive.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
this goddamn pc culture

edit : uh, isn't heart of tarasque actually insane with oracle's ult ?
Decent on Melee, pretty bad on Ranged. It has the 5 second break period on melee, so you will only get 4 seconds of heart regen before Oracle Ult expires. So 38% of your Max HP healed with the double heal. For Ranged, with the 7 second break, it will only be 2 seconds of heart healing.

Decent on Melee, pretty bad on Ranged. It has the 5 second break period on melee, so you will only get 4 seconds of heart regen before Oracle Ult expires. So 38% of your Max HP healed with the double heal. For Ranged, with the 7 second break, it will only be 2 seconds of heart healing.

eh, imo skadi satanic is the goat on ranged anyway

So, we have established that Enchantress does not need a minibash on Impetus to be viable, right?

Also what's her full build, typically? I'm wondering if it's possible to fit MKB in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom