• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Testing it out in a bot game now and I don't think timber can part with BS just yet. He ends up too mana hungry. You need the regen.
Bloodstone and timber have a stronge bond that can never be broken.

Always get bloodstone unless you are getting dickstomped

Iron talon is
invoker-gdlk.gif

shira

Holy shit there are some serious spoilers out there I just bought a Zeus Thunderbolt with SWTFA spoiler steam name and renamed item description spoiler.

LOL enjoy twitch chat spoilers

BabyRage.png
JAR JAR WAS LEFT
BabyRage.png
DARTH MAUL WAS RIGHT
BabyRage.png

Hylian7

I just played Arc Warden. I went a really clowny build, because I wasn't completely sure.

Midas (and got it in like 4 minutes because I was getting kills like crazy in lane)
Dagon 5
Bloodstone
Necro 3
AC
BoTs

Bloodstone I'm iffy about, I feel like you need something to solve your mana problem if you want to keep dropping Spark Wraiths, but I think Bloodstone was overkill.

I really wanna do the naga/alc build for arc that sing was doing because it looked fun but I'm not a washed up ex pro so I probably shouldn't do it

Fooling around in bot games, jungle clear time is pretty insane on LD with iron talon. He's still extremely vulnerable for the first few levels.

Basher is also crazy good, 120 damage on bash with bear is a lot early on. I think he could be good this patch but I don't know what position. Being able to max out frenzy a few levels earlier makes a big difference.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Arc Warden: 37% winrate
Faceless Void: 40% Win Rate

laugh.gif

I really like the new time walk, but people are going to have to rethink void a lot. I'm not really sure when his W will be good.

Red UFO

laugh.gif

I really like the new time walk, but people are going to have to rethink void a lot. I'm not really sure when his W will be good.

Blink, Chrono, Time Dilation after chrono has finished, time walk to get rid of the damage that's been done to you.

IMO void is just a straight up offlane initiator now, provides control and utility for your damage dealing cores.

laugh.gif

Void has too much of a stigma with how he used to be a hard carry and I don't think that's going to go away for a while.

sixghost

I just played Arc Warden. I went a really clowny build, because I wasn't completely sure.

Midas (and got it in like 4 minutes because I was getting kills like crazy in lane)
Dagon 5
Bloodstone
Necro 3
AC
BoTs

Bloodstone I'm iffy about, I feel like you need something to solve your mana problem if you want to keep dropping Spark Wraiths, but I think Bloodstone was overkill.

Whats the clowny part? Isn't that just the normal split pushing build minus a manta?

Quesa

Either ES is the O.Sagat of dota and everyone's agreed to soft-ban him or he just got straight ignored in this [A] MVP game

Haha what. I just ended up in low prio queue for the first time in 3500 hours of play because uh... I didn't join my team for horrible out of position teamfights that we were sure to lose? We even won the game and I didn't say anything negative in chat whatsoever. Welp.

The only part that actually bothers me is that Single Draft is the only game mode available in low prio and I can't try out my god damn Zeus Arcana I just purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom