• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

bounchfx

holy shit rofl

so I just played with this winner:

dude instapicks arc warden, doesnt say a word. we ask what lane he's going, if he is there/can type, etc. no answer. he gets ganked by tinker mid and then starts bitching. I say oh hey dude, and he then says how he muted me. after the game ends, he proceeds to send me a party invite (which I decline), and then three group invites immediately

2015-12-16_22-04-30.png

must be quite a person to know

edit: we won btw, here was the result
http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2008065339

Sianos

losing to aghs sf

i love dota

edit: never mind we are winning now, baited all the ultis fifteen times then clicked on the enemy

good ol' troll warlord

double edit: bought a dragon lance as the game ended

in honor of the fallen

yarden24

Haha what. I just ended up in low prio queue for the first time in 3500 hours of play because uh... I didn't join my team for horrible out of position teamfights that we were sure to lose? We even won the game and I didn't say anything negative in chat whatsoever. Welp.

The only part that actually bothers me is that Single Draft is the only game mode available in low prio and I can't try out my god damn Zeus Arcana I just purchased.

You cant get low prio from only one game if im not mistaken,no matter how many report you

DrPizza

Banned
Haha what. I just ended up in low prio queue for the first time in 3500 hours of play because uh... I didn't join my team for horrible out of position teamfights that we were sure to lose? We even won the game and I didn't say anything negative in chat whatsoever. Welp.

The only part that actually bothers me is that Single Draft is the only game mode available in low prio and I can't try out my god damn Zeus Arcana I just purchased.

I just had a great Ogre game where our Jakiro was flaming me non-stop for "using my mana". Stupid fucking baby.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2007985006

Chris R

Seriously though, give me this over an analyst desk with guys in suits talking only about dota2 any day when a game isn't starting on time.

Hylian7

losing to aghs sf

i love dota

edit: never mind we are winning now, baited all the ultis fifteen times then clicked on the enemy

good ol' troll warlord

double edit: bought a dragon lance as the game ended

in honor of the fallen

I had a game earlier where we were losing to an Aghs Silver Edge SF. I was playing Void, and I managed to bring it back with some extremely smart pickoffs and a gem on our team. There was a point where we were in Dire jungle after the enemy Pudge, and he was right at the foot of the ramp to the high ground. We couldn't see up there, but I knew his team had to be right behind him, so I Chronosphere'd him with him being on the edge and the rest being on high ground. Sure enough, I was right and caught Witch Doctor in it and was able to kill him too (he had Aghs). That gave us a ton of space. I had Aghs myself, and saw the other team go into Rosh, and then everyone left Brewmaster behind for some reason. I ran in there and killed him, Rosh was at 25% HP, finished that and we were able to end pretty quickly.

Aghs SF can be annoying to deal with, but BKB, Euls (to use on him or yourself if he has BKB), and a gem really help.

This bothered me though: Why doesn't the death half-ult with Aghs come back in? I feel like it should, even though it can't heal him of course.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
BTS isn't the official cast for WCA, So they can pretty much do and say what they want while doing a casual cast.

Not too sure why people are getting annoyed at the quality of the cast when it's not official.

Do people get Diffusal on Arc Warden? It seems like you can spam charges on the clone without consuming them. (Also true for urn and drum). Also good for buffing his illus with the ranged mana burn.

It would make sense for the double to have separate charges
It's only purging though, I don't think it's that big of a deal
Although with manta you can deal some serious damage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom