• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
wwTp4yZ.png

get rekt no commends

how

Dota Cops said:
Same.

What does it say if everyone commends you too?

Edit: Watching EHome take those 3 games straight was nuts. I sometimes legitimately don't understand how they just swarm into the base and not die.

Epix

For some reason i didnt get credit for Battlefury challenge. Do I have to finish the game with the BF for it to count?

That's not dota.

:(

I want to win so bad, I actually encourage scrubs. I think it's an illness. I'm pretty sure I can be an asshole. I just...I need to practice.

I believe if 109 lets me play with him, I'll become a proper asshole in no more than 3 weeks.

109 pls teach me the way

OhTVJxd.png

Reposting mine since I was one of the few that actually posted theirs initially.

Also I was thinking about the original RBY games. Do you actually need a Grass-type at all (or a Fire-type in GSC for that matter)?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
chen is great and pretty easy to win with depending on the tier, just go all in on tanky creeps and mek and they don't know how to react lol

Chen Aghs is actually the best item in Dota. It takes a hero that requires the most micro of all heroes in the game and turns his moveset into "A-click ground, try and land your Q on an enemy before he dies so it looks like you're helping"

manfestival

I finally just finished playing through witcher 3... cant believe the game is over but I am a bit relieved that I am finally done with it. Got the ending that I was wanting so that is great too. No need for regrets.

bbd23

I finally just finished playing through witcher 3... cant believe the game is over but I am a bit relieved that I am finally done with it. Got the ending that I was wanting so that is great too. No need for regrets.

but but... hearts of stone is so good :)

Acinixys

Now play Hearts of Stone if you havent already

Its story is excellent, and its only 15 or so hours

Reposting mine since I was one of the few that actually posted theirs initially.

Also I was thinking about the original RBY games. Do you actually need a Grass-type at all (or a Fire-type in GSC for that matter)?
Having Bulbasaur for the first two gyms is nice but Squirtle does well enough, so not there, though Bulbasaur does have an advantage at the third gym(but it's irrelevant because of Diglett). Grass/poison (and exeggutor) has a huge advantage over Bruno's fighting and rock Pokemon but a huge disadvantage vs everyone else in the E4. Grass/poison gets shit on in gyms 5-7 too. Overall not necessary, especially since I can't think of any good grass types besides exeggutor and Venasaur I guess.

Honestly I wouldn't ever say that you NEED a type in a Pokemon game except for a few unique cases, it's mostly water type that's extremely useful.

my conduct report is gonna be a sight to behold
Always mute everybody but I can't help unmute and trashtalk somebody almost every game because people are just this fucking stupid

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Dat Dragon's Dogma donation on Bulldog's stream
goodjob.gif

post up your qualifications

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2118951149
"Imma feed enigma as hard as I can" dark seer and midas > daedalus > butterfly void, also fuck putting points in time dilation

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2118839171
"I roam with 10% hp" pugna and "I buyback then TP into 4 and don't need no bkb" sven

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2118736528
"midas orchid against 4 cores" furion with 320 gpm, also "lol let's let our venge solo safe when we have 4 cores", also "lol I can't do mid so I'll just leave it" brew after he fed first blood minute one

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2118603598
"lol I don't know what my spells do" oracle and "I'll buy aghs but do nothing with it" LD

OhTVJxd.png

Don't really need a grass type ever. Or a fire type. Only type I would say is pretty mandatory in any game is a water pokemon. Both for HMs and being one of the best types not only defensively or offensively but for movepool as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom