• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

new empire logo =
sick.gif

Sven wants to be Chen?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Looks like a high school football team logo.

Shinypogs

new empire logo =
sick.gif

It's not great but it's not as bad as these disasters.
I loved Startale as a team but they had some seriously bad logos over the years.
Startale_former_logo2.png

and then there's this for which I have no words.

BbRHVzUCYAAhXhN.jpg

Gods bless the people who design these things, it brings me joy even as I shake my head.

I do wish we had more teams with nice logos and/or mascots. I'd actually buy merchandise from teams if there was more nice looking stuff about.

Vade

Harry Potter is dumb shit. What a hack writer Rowling is.

Snape: "I know I was an asshole to you for seven years but it was only because I wanted to stick it in your mom."
HP: "I will name my child after you."
Snape: "Oh, and Dumbledore only kept you alive so Voldemort could kill you later."

shira

Snape: "I know I was an asshole to you for seven years but it was only because I wanted to stick it in your mom."
Snape: "Oh, and Dumbledore only kept you alive so Voldemort could kill you later."

Snape was his father

A new height of non sequitur

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

vade wat r ur manga stories liike

Vade

vade wat r ur manga stories liike

Kiyoshi: I am first year student at all formerly all girls school.
Kiyoshi: Oh shit I dropped my eraser which has a Sumo guy on it how embarrassing I am never getting laid.
Chiyo: Is this your eraser? Do you like Sumo too?
Kiyoshi: Thank you mom for this eraser "Yes I obviously love Sumo"

Chairman: I like ass

Smithy C

I have to get Aghanim's Scepter before 30 minutes with Visage. I have never played Visage. I am terrible at micro heroes.

Fuck this shit.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Btw I got sorted into Slytherin on the new Pottermore site.

Larch wood wand, Phoenix feather core, 13".

Watch the FUCK out.

I have to get Aghanim's Scepter before 30 minutes with Visage. I have never played Visage. I am terrible at micro heroes.

Fuck this shit.

it's fine; just travel with the birds, stay on the outskirts of fights, assume lots of souls

if your birds are hovering over someone, tab > q > tab > q (> tab > q with aghs) and yay, you win.

as long as you're using his abilities and "contributing", you don't really need much micro to be effective

Smithy C

it's fine; just travel with the birds, stay on the outskirts of fights, assume lots of souls

if your birds are hovering over someone, tab > q > tab > q (> tab > q with aghs) and yay, you win.

as long as you're using his abilities and "contributing", you don't really need much micro to be effective
I am uncertain of every one of his abilities apart from birds. As far as I know, Visage's spells are...
Yellow lines above head: Visage gets yellow lines above his head. No one knows what makes them appear.
Zap: Visage shoots a lighting gun. Pow!
Armoured Core: Skip this, get stats instead.
Birds: Birds.

Kiyoshi: I am first year student at all formerly all girls school.
Kiyoshi: Oh shit I dropped my eraser which has a Sumo guy on it how embarrassing I am never getting laid.
Chiyo: Is this your eraser? Do you like Sumo too?
Kiyoshi: Thank you mom for this eraser "Yes I obviously love Sumo"

Chairman: I like ass

I think you forgot to mention the more, err, objectionable parts like how the guys decide to sneak into the girls' shower, how Kiyoshi looks at Hana peeing and how Hana is obsessed with watching Kiyoshi pee now. I gave up on the manga around the time the girls got thrown in prison. it was just getting too creepy for me by then.

I think you forgot to mention the more, err, objectionable parts like how the guys decide to sneak into the girls' shower, how Kiyoshi looks at Hana peeing and how Hana is obsessed with watching Kiyoshi pee now. I gave up on the manga around the time the girls got thrown in prison. it was just getting too creepy for me by then.

"creepy" feels benign. Its beyond tasteless, honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom