• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude what the FUCK is this shit

huh.gif

TUSR ur gorilla fanstraight??????

HOLY FUCK 10 RATHIANS STRAIGHT AND NOT ONE FUCKING MEDULLA FUCK THIS GAME

NOW I HAVE 5 RUBIES I CAN'T EVEN USE FUCK

MHXG/U when capcom?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Such a good chef. Started heating up some oil in the pan, accidentally set to high, walked away to long, and the oil caught fire
burn.gif

Such a good chef. Started heating up some oil in the pan, accidentally set to high, walked away to long, and the oil caught fire
burn.gif

One time in a high school cooking class, I left an empty saucepan on the stove. Got distracted by prepping ingredients. The moment I dropped some butter in, it burnt completely on the spot.
ggdire.gif

I'll reference y'all next time someone insults my cooking ability.

Vade

I think you forgot to mention the more, err, objectionable parts like how the guys decide to sneak into the girls' shower, how Kiyoshi looks at Hana peeing and how Hana is obsessed with watching Kiyoshi pee now. I gave up on the manga around the time the girls got thrown in prison. it was just getting too creepy for me by then.

So the story begins with our five protagonists getting into Hachimitsu Private Academy which is know for its high academic results and rigid rules. This had previously been previously a all girls institution. Now the these seem to be great odds to get some summer loving yet all all the guys are being isolated if not hated. It is revealed that fliers had been distributed among the female students by the Underground Student Council or USC for short. The rumor is that you must not speak with a guy if a crow is watching.

Anyway so 1.09 is doing the schools and then drops his eraser. Which is embarrassing as fuck cause it has a Sumo guy on it which is pretty Hyliansleven. While he is crawling on the floor to get his eraser back he makes eye contact with a hot Chaldean chick there. He is all thinking it is over cause he Sumo is pretty Hyliansleven, but he finds out after class that she is into that shit. So they get to talking and he bullshits this chick really hard that he is all into Sumo and shit. She asks him if he wants to go to some Sumo shit with her and he is down with that.

So 1.09 is thinking he has this chick nailed goes back to his room with the other guys. See this is one of those Asian schools that has dorms and shit. So you never really leave the school grounds it is always there inside you. Anyway, rest of mumblegaf is about seeing some ass and titties so they plan on peeping in on the girl's bath. Now 1.09 isn't about some cheap thrills when he going to get the real shit soon, so he tries to convince them not to, but they like normal dota players tell him to kill himself if he backs out.

He then realizes that they will be peeping on his new girl. He ain't about letting deem homies get a peek when they didn't earn it. I mean he put in time for this shit lying about liking Sumo. Waffle devises a plan to slip a cell phone inside the locker room and they will watch on another phone. This is two-way radio style. 1.09 is getting spooked when he see the chick is all the way on the other side of the school. So he gets to starting the plan thinking he can participate without having them see his girl. Unfortunately they drop the phone and it was 1.09's. He goes in after it and LOL that chick opens the door right when he is about to escape.

He thinks it is over, but then chick thinking he is one of her girlfriends. Chick is blind as a bat without her contacts. He tries to get out but she pulls him along with her thinking he is some chick, oh the irony boys. So he gets in the shower with all these chicks. MumbleGaf thinks he is a player and try to join him not realizing the predicament he is in. Just before they are about to get in they get attacked by a shitload of crows. I am talking about a whole Peruvian army of these guys like Thacker, RIP HOMIE, would have been so triggered by that shit.

All the chicks rush out cause of the peeping toms and 1.09 makes his escape. Mumblegaf is getting their ass beating out in the courtyard as if they ran into a 汉语/漢語 stack on USE. Then the best character ever appears as 1.09 is escaping and hands him a book. It has information on the USC, he notices the first two vice presidents and then realizes this girl is the President-San. She beats his ass and throws him in with the rest of Mumblegaf.

Because of this grievous offense of bullying peeping, the USC brings them before Chairman Moodyshuffle. In accordance with the institution's rules he bans sends them to the school's prison which is in the middle of the school and they will be watched over by the USC for two weeks. 1.09 vows he was framed and says he will break out to go on his Sumo date.

See Reference Pictures:
UZvXbgf.png

a0YcNhw.png

i0nuvUt.png

VJSkVer.png

u3OL4lL.png

OWVhQpq.png

Chris R

The lag spikes are making this game impossible to play.

Need to make sure it's not a issue on my end, because 4000ms lag fucking sucks.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
This is fun.

In 2022, a Virtual Reality Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (VRMOBA) called DOTA3 is released. With the VIVE2, a helmet that stimulates the user's five senses via their brain, players can experience and control their in-game characters with their minds. On November 6, 10,000 players log into the DOTA3's mainframe cyberspace for the first time and discover that they are unable to log-out. They quickly discover from Gaben, the creator of DOTA3 and VIVE2, they must reach 9k MMR if they wish to be free. Those who drop to 3k MMR or remove the VIVE2 out-of-game will result in their real-life deaths.

One of the players, 1.09, is one of the 1,000 beta testers in the game's previous closed beta. With the advantage of previous VR gaming experience and a drive to protect other beta testers from discrimination he isolates himself from the greater group and plays the game alone, bearing the mantle of "beater", or "beta cheater". As the players progress through the game 1.09 eventually befriends a young girl named TUSR, forming a relationship with and later marrying her in-game. After the duo discover the identity of Gaben's program Icefrog in DOTA3, who was discovered to be the leader of the clan TUSR joined in, they confront and destroy him, freeing themselves and the other players from the game.

In the real world, 1.09 discovers that 300 DOTA3 players, including TUSR, have remained trapped in their VIVE2. Several months later, he is informed by Milkman, another DOTA3 survivor, that a figure similar to TUSR was spotted on a giant tree (known as "The World Tree") in another VRMOBA cyberspace called LoL3. Assisted in-game by his cousin Procarbine, he quickly learns that the trapped players in LoL3 are part of an evil plan conceived by CertainlyT to perform illegal experiments on their minds. The ultimate goal is to perfect mind-control for financial gain and to subjugate TUSR, whom he intends to marry in the real world, to assume control of her family's corporation. 1.09 eventually stops the experiment and rescues the remaining 300 DOTA3 players, foiling CertainlyT's plans. Before leaving LoL3 to see TUSR, Gaben, who has uploaded his mind to the Internet using an experimental and destructively high-power version of VIVE2 at the cost of his life, entrusts 1.09 with Source 3 a package program designed to create virtual worlds. 1.09 eventually reunites with TUSR in the real world and Source 3 is released onto the Internet, reviving the VRMOBA industry.

TUSR

Banned
This is fun.

In 2022, a Virtual Reality Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (VRMOBA) called DOTA3 is released. With the VIVE2, a helmet that stimulates the user's five senses via their brain, players can experience and control their in-game characters with their minds. On November 6, 10,000 players log into the DOTA3's mainframe cyberspace for the first time and discover that they are unable to log-out. They quickly discover from Gaben, the creator of DOTA3 and VIVE2, they must reach 9k MMR if they wish to be free. Those who drop to 3k MMR or remove the VIVE2 out-of-game will result in their real-life deaths.

One of the players, 1.09, is one of the 1,000 beta testers in the game's previous closed beta. With the advantage of previous VR gaming experience and a drive to protect other beta testers from discrimination he isolates himself from the greater group and plays the game alone, bearing the mantle of "beater", or "beta cheater". As the players progress through the game 1.09 eventually befriends a young girl named TUSR, forming a relationship with and later marrying her in-game. After the duo discover the identity of Gaben's program Icefrog in DOTA3, who was discovered to be the leader of the clan TUSR joined in, they confront and destroy him, freeing themselves and the other players from the game.

In the real world, 1.09 discovers that 300 DOTA3 players, including TUSR, have remained trapped in their VIVE2. Several months later, he is informed by Milkman, another DOTA3 survivor, that a figure similar to TUSR was spotted on a giant tree (known as "The World Tree") in another VRMOBA cyberspace called LoL3. Assisted in-game by his cousin Procarbine, he quickly learns that the trapped players in LoL3 are part of an evil plan conceived by CertainlyT to perform illegal experiments on their minds. The ultimate goal is to perfect mind-control for financial gain and to subjugate TUSR, whom he intends to marry in the real world, to assume control of her family's corporation. 1.09 eventually stops the experiment and rescues the remaining 300 DOTA3 players, foiling CertainlyT's plans. Before leaving LoL3 to see TUSR, Gaben, who has uploaded his mind to the Internet using an experimental and destructively high-power version of VIVE2 at the cost of his life, entrusts 1.09 with Source 3 a package program designed to create virtual worlds. 1.09 eventually reunites with TUSR in the real world and Source 3 is released onto the Internet, reviving the VRMOBA industry.

why am i asuna? im clearly silica.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I won a game as Shadow Demon! Also this thread is making no sense to me, I'm going to watch some Haikuu

Could someone tell me what Haikuu means? Its it some onamonapia? A pun?

Could someone tell me what Haikuu means? Its it some onamonapia? A pun?[/spoiler]

Haikyuu = 排球, old way of saying Volleyball.

Also Haly are you implying that Procarbine has been brought up as 1.09's sister all these years and has a huge crush on 1.09?

Chris R

Oh, and I guess I was in LP after all.

Already out, hope to never be in there again :( Just play ranked I guess since I can't be grouped with 4 stacks there.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Haikyuu = 排球, old way of saying Volleyball.

Also Haly are you implying that Procarbine has been brought up as 1.09's sister all these years and has a huge crush on 1.09?

sick.gif

I didn't put that much thought into it, just find and replace, find and replace.

Low Tier
dear lord finally finished the battle pass lina questline. 4k stacks are hard AF tho when ur cores dont build the right items.

also why am i a shonen/shojo protagonist now

I guess its better than being a minor character

Hylian7

I just tried to play Windrunner for the first time this patch. Good bye and good riddance, with that nerf she got. I couldn't land shackles for shit all game. 26 degrees to 23 degrees doesn't sound like much, but I felt like it made a difference.

When can i make shitty secret is back jokes

P4 will save this thread

Wrong. This game will.

Shin_Megami_Tensei_IV_Final.png

And even moreso this one:

zero-time-dilemma-12-23-15-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom