• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

This is my first time in this thread, besides having played some of the tutorial, I do plan on getting into the games but it gotta wait a few months. But for now, I would like to have it as a +1 (actually own it) in my Steam library, but what in-game item can I buy so I get that +1? Because I want to delete the game (until later when I'm getting into it) but not lose it from my library.

This is my first time in this thread, besides having played some of the tutorial, I do plan on getting into the games but it gotta wait a few months. But for now, I would like to have it as a +1 (actually own it) in my Steam library, but what in-game item can I buy so I get that +1? Because I want to delete the game (until later when I'm getting into it) but not lose it from my library.

Any in game item im pretty sure. Just buy a chest

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
good nerfs, probably still not enough for earth spirit tho

but step in the right direction that aghs was the most bullshit uncounterable garbage in the game

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
y do u hate fun bokr

earth spirit is fun?

i had to pick that shit for gofu to defeat milkman/109-stack, nuclear option

Hylian7

Cannot go Agha without Aether Lens.

I don't think so. You're only getting +200 range out of Aether Lens, and while that is useful, I think Blink is better. I have personally played games where I've used ES like a super Batrider, blinking in to Enchant Remnant the carry and kick him out of the base to my teammates.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
More Earth Spirit Nerfs
disapprove.gif

I don't feel that would be enough to make him "Balanced". Also makes his scepter not fun.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I don't feel that would be enough to make him "Balanced". Also makes his scepter not fun.

yes cuz pulling an enemy 1000 units and then kicking them for 2000 units, completely for free every 45s was fun

3000 unit, easily deployed re-position with little to no counterplay opportunities so much fun

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
As much as I like the Aghs, it's a bit like Doom as a spell.

It's either completely busted or so nerfed as to not be worth running. That's not healthy for balance in general and certainly not for an Aghs effect.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
boys i wanna buy like 25 of these steam sale games but i can only get a few, help me out, here's my list:

*Life is Strange
*Shadowrun: Hong Kong
*LOTR: Shadows of Mordor
*Total War: Attila
*Watch Dogs
*Telltale Game of Thrones

Which games should I get on the cheap? I can probably get 2-3 of the games on this list.

Kade

boys i wanna buy like 25 of these steam sale games but i can only get a few, help me out, here's my list:

*Life is Strange
*Shadowrun: Hong Kong

Which games should I get on the cheap? I can probably get 2-3 of the games on this list.

I removed the bad ones.

7-game losestreak broken!

I agree with Life is Strange and Shadowrun: Hong Kong recommendations. Shadows of Mordor is bad ass, but it also goes on for way too long and has a throwaway story.

kvk1

anything but undertale

i met one of the most toxic people in my life in a raid a few nights ago

he named himself after one of the main characters from Undertale

and his little signature blurb in his profile said "Lord of the May May"

TUSR

Banned
i met one of the most toxic people in my life in a raid a few nights ago

he named himself after one of the main characters from Undertale

and his little signature blurb in his profile said "Lord of the May May"

divine retribution

Pachimari

So I bought an in-game item, and the game is still not counting as a +1. This is the second time it happens to me. What do I have to buy, for the game to count as a +1 in my Steam library?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom