• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian7

Does spectre have any hard counters
spectre-what.gif

Ending the game early, making the entire map impossible for her to farm.

I tend to find that if I play well I don't get stomped, thats just me tho

surprise.gif

yeah... I kind of figured the fast push strat was the best way to counter her. Im finding even in the games im losing im still at least maintaining a positive KDA.

BHK3

Banned
Be happy most sets are garbage that you can easily ignore, my Wraith King has like 5 amazing sets with 3 godly helmets. You ever been conflicted on what to put on your husbando? It's not a good feeling.

Edit: Speaking of shit sets, I recently made a really bad call and I totally blame cosmetics. We were 5 pushing against svens team, he was top pushing our tower. I quickly looked at him and said GO HIGHGROUND SVEN NO ULT WHEN HE TP'S BACK. He tp's back like 10 secs later, blinks in, stuns, ULTS??? and then wrecks us. He was wearing that red goat set and since his sword and half his fucking body was red my mind assumed he ultied for top tower. Fuck you valve.

Russ T

Banned
All right I'm usually fairly lax about ridiculous sets in Dota 2.

But.

Please stop. Please. This is too much for me.

Acinixys

DID THIS WHOLE CHEST GET ACCEPTED?

9kmNoet.jpg

I NEED THIS PL SET. VALVE PLS ADD. PLS. THIS IS LITERALLY THE GREATEST DOTA SET EVER CREATED. ALL OF MY MONEY.

557B73F1C41AD3FF8E5327AA9DAF3B0EDE33EF52

D O G S H I T

If this is what sets are going to become I want a no hats option in game

So i can only see my own items, and not other peoples garbage combinations

Hylian7

D O G S H I T

Are those sets even confirmed to make it into the game yet?

They look way too busy and off-putting.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like

D O G S H I T

We can bitch.

Reddit can bitch.

dev.dota2.com can bitch.

But at the end of the day a bunch of edgelord teen dipshits want their Dota heroes to look like this bootleg, Warcraft 3 horseshit. Get used it it. This is what every hero is going to look like in a year or two once the fountain of money starts to dry up.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
We can bitch.

Reddit can bitch.

dev.dota2.com can bitch.

But at the end of the day a bunch of edgelord teen dipshits want their Dota heroes to look like this bootleg, Warcraft 3 horseshit. Get used it it. This is what every hero is going to look like in a year or two once the fountain of money starts to dry up.

yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom