• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinypogs

Challenges have ruined me, I shouldn't be upset that the t4's are the only towers left on the enemy side as we take two sets of rax and half of the 3rd and yet there I was thinking " I want more tower damage so It doesn't take too many wins before I can move on :( " I'm never even gonna try the ember challenge at the end of this path, I just want to do the other challenges for the points.

Undertale is a decent game, some of it's fandom is okay, some of them are the worst people I've met since a friend tried to get me into homestuck.

I watched a lets play of life is strange and I personally wouldn't pay for the game but I understand where it has value for some people.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
"Mei mei", pronounced MAY-MAY means "little sister" in Chinese.

Hylian7

another es nerf instead of invoker? uhhhhh

I don't think Invoker is that ridiculous right now. Strong, absolutely. He got a nerf in the b patch pretty much right after 6.86 came out. I imagine Icefrog wants to keep him in the meta for now, and he'll gt his nerf in 6.87

Defense of the Ancients 2

only the lowest of memers like gabe newell would make a game with this in it

pachah1.png

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
boys i wanna buy like 25 of these steam sale games but i can only get a few, help me out, here's my list:

*Life is Strange

Which games should I get on the cheap? I can probably get 2-3 of the games on this list.

There you go.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
If anyone has Amazon Prime and has nothing better to do, Mozart in the Jungle is good.

Much better than Man in the High Castle.

Low Tier
If anyone has Amazon Prime and has nothing better to do, Mozart in the Jungle is good.

Much better than Man in the High Castle.

hLAY finD it IN youRself To BeliVEV in nonE oTHHErr than youRSLEF

tRRuEth comes frrom youuu

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Is there some kind of interruptable cast time or windup on eblade now? I don't think I've used one since the nerf a couple patches ago but I randomed Morph today and I could NOT get my eblade to go off. I felt like I would use it on a hero then cast my spells on it and realize my eblade never even went off (not even on cd), so I'd do zero damage.

Hylian7

10 loss streak, time to go for 11.

I hate this game.

spectre-what.gif

She calls.

Any time I have had a losing streak within the last few months, she has broken it almost every single time. If you learn your limits with the hero, you can still be effective in the early and mid game before your items. Level 4 Desolate is no joke.

Holden

Its not self hatred. It's secretly liking it then claiming its ironic so your friends think you're still cool.

ayyy

i usually like bashing french shit but LiS is legit

i can understand that people don't like it tho, highschool drama and what not

and for the love of god, nobody should play shadow of mordor that game is legit awfull

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
10 loss streak, time to go for 11.

I hate this game.

I won all 3 of my games tonight and contributed meaningfully to literally zero of them. You should get some scrublords to carry you.

XN0liB5.png

NBtoaster

spectre-what.gif

She calls.

Any time I have had a losing streak within the last few months, she has broken it almost every single time. If you learn your limits with the hero, you can still be effective in the early and mid game before your items. Level 4 Desolate is no joke.

You insist on maxing desolate, but I've found most pro players max dagger by 8 with 2 points in desolate.

LiQuid!

I haven't played Dragonfall or Hong Kong yet, but Shadowrun Returns is one of my greatest videogame disappointments as a lifelong Shadowrun fanstraight. I hear they get better, but the linear, story-based XCOM-lite structure just does nothing for me. I wanted them to release a new Shadowrun Genesis/Megadrive and they released a new Shadowrun SNES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom