• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i played with the worst slardar in dota2. this genuis had boots, helm of iron will and 20 minutes
then went shadow blade against a fucking zeus and deso
he feed every chance he got and threw the game. i think he ued his ulti 3 times the entire match.

Vade

8bpQjgx.jpg

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
DID THIS WHOLE CHEST GET ACCEPTED?

9kmNoet.jpg

I NEED THIS PL SET. VALVE PLS ADD. PLS. THIS IS LITERALLY THE GREATEST DOTA SET EVER CREATED. ALL OF MY MONEY.

No, none of them have been Accepted. People are just assuming Valve isn't going to deny the Hats to help the Children.

Gurrry

So after coming back to Dota 2 after about a year off of playing, holy shit.. there are like zero end of game drops now. This really sucks because it was a nice motivation to keep grinding out games even if what I was getting was a shit common.. it was still nice since I dont have many hats anyway.

Do they still have the rewards for certain level up milestones? Or did they get rid of that too?

So after coming back to Dota 2 after about a year off of playing, holy shit.. there are like zero end of game drops now. This really sucks because it was a nice motivation to keep grinding out games even if what I was getting was a shit common.. it was still nice since I dont have many hats anyway.

Do they still have the rewards for certain level up milestones? Or did they get rid of that too?

valve has finally discovered that people will fork over their hard-earned money for the mere chance of getting an ugly costume for a hero they never play, so there's no reason to hand out drops like candy during normal play.

hell they even have people paying money for temporary shit now, but hey they aren't like those losers at riot games!

Gurrry

valve has finally discovered that people will fork over their hard-earned money for the mere chance of getting an ugly costume for a hero they never play, so there's no reason to hand out drops like candy during normal play.

hell they even have people paying money for temporary shit now, but hey they aren't like those losers at riot games!

yeah i love how they also dont let you sell drops you get (even if you do get one). jesus christ valve, thanks for being so stingey.

Pratfall

why do cosmetic items cost money? they should be free but with a nice secondary market where i can sell them for a hefty profit.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Time for NaVi to change their name to Sisyphus.

We can bitch.

Reddit can bitch.

dev.dota2.com can bitch.

But at the end of the day a bunch of edgelord teen dipshits want their Dota heroes to look like this bootleg, Warcraft 3 horseshit. Get used it it. This is what every hero is going to look like in a year or two once the fountain of money starts to dry up.

Such will be the fate of any game that relies on cosmetic sales to support its development. Expect more effects, themes, etc.

6.86e:
* Savage Roar cooldown increased from 28/24/20/16 to 38/32/26/20
* Earth Spirit's Scepter Enchant Remnant cast range reduced from 600 to 125

http://blog.dota2.com/2016/02/new-quest-path-of-the-blossom/

To celebrate New Bloom this year, a bonus Quest has been added to the Winter 2016 Battle Pass. Earn up to 7 Crimson Parcels by completing the Path of the Blossom, and open them to see what gifts await inside. By completing the final Quest in this path, you will unlock a new exclusive set for Ember Spirit. The Path of the Blossom is available for a limited time from February 5th to February 15th.

There have already been 2,500,000 quests completed along the Path of the Executioner. An alternate style of the Legacy of the Eldwurm Crest set for Dragon Knight is now be available for anyone who completes the Path of the Executioner.

ember_blog_image.jpg

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
This might bring his win rate down to 70%, maybe.

If I was being GENEROUS.

idec, he's fun to watch

his ult should minibash, at least for like 2 weeks/one pro tourney

also buff weaver. also: buff silencer.

also: junkiro is pretty strong, aether makes him (her? them? xhey?) a clowny mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom