• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

gai_shain

that was the true beginning of the end.

At least the gundam spectre still follows the color scheme and looks like spectre. now we have this stupid red skywrath mage. RED!!. they changed silencer's colors to purple so he wont be confused to DK or something and now they gave sky a red set. It has a blue style variant already done in the workshop too but they intentionally picked the red style. ITS FUCKING RED!
rage.gif

Who gives a shit, you still know which heroe is which. And if people dont know which heroe is which they have other problem than complaining about cosmetics

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
just 2 b clear my issue with the cosmetics is that they're ugly and stupid not that they're visually confusing

Who gives a shit, you still know which heroe is which. And if people dont know which heroe is which they have other problem than complaining about cosmetics

the sky set definitely makes him harder to recognize. my post explained it. changing the entire color scheme of hero for every set is moronic and its breaking the core rule valve put in place for set creation.

Smithy C

How do you find chests in your inventory in Reborn? Got a Crimson parcel, no idea how to open it.

Edit: nvm found it. Reborn is still dumb.

Chris R

Ya know I've only played a handful of games since his launch, but I've never faced or played with one yet.

Maybe I need to be the change I want to see in the Dota 2 Trench?

Ultrabum

Gaming side is so toxic to any little error sheesh. Dota community so welcoming. Never thought I'd say that.

Who's gonna win captains draft????? EG or team liquid? My money is on EG because they have RTZ and fear. Well mostly because they have fear.

Edit: XD

Gaming side is so toxic to any little error sheesh. Dota community so welcoming. Never thought I'd say that.

Who's gonna win captains draft????? EG or team liquid? My money is on EG because they have RTZ and fear. Well mostly because they have fear.

Go fuck yourself Ultrabum
:)

I played dota for at least twelve hours yesterday since I didn't have school nor work. I went up like 5 bp levels and got hella sets thanks to New Bloom. Although I felt weird after, kinda what I imagine purgatory would feel like.

Also as it turns out, dota is a pretty solid choice of activity to not think about a recent breakup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom