• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wok

the one thing all the pros said from the start was OP in earth spirit was his ability to pull allies out, guess Icefrog finally listened

Of course, IF kept what made ES OP. I heard he does not nerf heroes by changing their signature.

Anony

just wanted to post that i've decided to quit dota 2 (after 3340 hours ;_;)

seeing as the huge change to void (i really dont like his changes, he's totally different now) i saw it as an opportunity to stop

hopefully i won't reinstall this time

shira

seeing as the huge change to void (i really dont like his changes, he's totally different now) i saw it as an opportunity to stop

tumblr_lj1ybhIxph1qh59n0o1_500.gif

I still have some hats left, but the client is good for watching free games.

that doesn't seem like a reasonable excuse to stop
spectre-what.gif

there's a 110 heroes in the game

Arol

Why wouldn't Secret get invited? Because of this one tournament?

I actually kinda expect top 8 Frankfurt to be the invites and would be surprised if they weren't.

Satch

Banned
its bayonettas birhtday............... 1 year since my avatar bet................. i did it........... i am free......................................

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Avatar is fucking trash, can't believe anyone over the age of 10 can watch that shit.

Hylian7

can someone explain to me whats voids new ability is?

The one that replaces Backtrack basically freezes cooldowns of enemies near you, and slows them for a certain amount per cooldown frozen.

New Time Walk is on a 6 second CD on level 4, but shorter range, however it backtracks any damage from the last 2 seconds.

shira

At least go with a Kinora avatar.
0ec3dc04de98008331aa597eff6d4378.jpg

Book Four: Balance (平衡)

401. "After All These Years"
408. "Remembrances" (flashback, no lines)
411. "Kuvira's Gambit" (no lines)
412. "Day of the Colossus" (no lines)

RIP Kai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom