• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gav47

New cpu, ram and ssd, only want to play dota
T0xlAQI.gif

Sianos

when you go 7-1-1 as od but you can't snowball from there because axe steals all your kills and then builds a lotus orb he never used

a hero that steals kills doesn't belong in this game, if we're going to have shitty "ganking meta" at least let me have the damn outrageously high kill gold!!

also shoutouts to the auto attack after spell bug causing me to explode myself on a blademail more than once - the struggle of doing five hundred damage pre bkb

I don't want Riki turning into a weird Ember so I'd rather they didn't lower the CD. Halve the duration but make it hit twice as fast(so it hits as often as before but faster) and only have Riki's team see the aoe.

shira

I want that pocket Riki shit to happen so bad
pocket_riki_by_chroneco-d9j3k5z.jpg

Selling a dumbass ally for gold would make me so happy - at least you were good for something cabron

pompidu

In keeping with the theme of having bonus agility damage, the duration of rikis ulti should give him a 10% agility increase or something along the lines of that.

DrPizza

Banned
I don't want Riki turning into a weird Ember so I'd rather they didn't lower the CD. Halve the duration but make it hit twice as fast(so it hits as often as before but faster) and only have Riki's team see the aoe.

That sounds like a decent change. I think Riki is close to being a viable, interesting hero, and think his ult is pretty awesome.

The other thing I'd like is if it were targeted, so he did a one shot blink into ult. But I guess that would be too strong, not sure.

Complain about why you lost 25 mmr

Dude wanted to carry lifestealer and fed 0-4 early game. Later on once we have a chance of coming back, he consistently ventures off deep into lanes only to get picked off by three enemy heroes. Shoutout to the beastly shadow shaman though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom