• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh whatever give it a few weeks and people will either figure out how to play him or (way more likely) give up on him in lower skill brackets like Earth Spirit.

I forgot why I had quit playing dota for almost 3 months.

People still underestimate high ground, and throw every fucking time.

BRUH Y U DIDNT FOLLOW ME EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE TONS OF DISABLES

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
just play hard carries or naix and stomp or carry the shitty arc wardens. then suddenly it doesn't matter.

Sadly today my Arc Wardens are starting to become good. In both games I had him in today, they were rat masters. Luckily he was on my team one of the game.

DrPizza

Banned
Why have you been playing nothing but orge

Why haven't you. I love Ogre, I think he's a ton of fun, and I love his personality. Aether Lens makes his stun good for initiating again. Ignite has basically infinite range. And Bloodlust is great for the whole team.

eh whatever give it a few weeks and people will either figure out how to play him or (way more likely) give up on him in lower skill brackets like Earth Spirit.

Yeah, I know, it's the same as with Oracle and even Wyvern when they were new. I just honestly don't know how an Arc Warden can get THAT far behind. One Midas you can use every 100 seconds, another you can use every 65/60/55 seconds, and you end the game with brown boots and a Dagon 2?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
NEW HEROES
PogChamp.png

Game 2
Streams: JD, BTS

ee8f1c3ec2.jpg

Hylian7

I'm honestly surprised the general uptake on Arc Warden is this slow for most of Dota's populace. More often than not, I see underfarmed and useless Arc Wardens than anything. Ones that just feed Necros and barely use their Spark Wraiths. I think the critical thing people miss on him are using Spark Wraiths from both the real one and the double. You get a ton of coverage if you plant those things well, or placing multiple on top of each other for more damage. I'm sure they probably also forget to use the Midas on the double.

Also, yeah, Pudge is really good. Only potential issue I can see with him is which lane to put him in. I'm guessing the lane is offlane, but I feel like he's just not a good laner in general. Aghs Aether Lens is really good, and even before you get Aghs, having the lifesteal on Dismember is so useful.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
That Radiant hardcamp near the lane is super easy to block without trying. Wards in both common spots near it block the camp.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Alliance looks like they might .. be back?!

WCA is just weird. Maybe they are back, but I'd wait until the next big thing comes along.

What is the next big thing anyway? When will could/will we have Alliance/EG/Secret competing with each other again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom