• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjay

This made my day.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Honestly if the next major isn't a major step up I could seriously see this damage the pro scene. Massive blow to confidence in Valve that this has been such an utter train wreck.

Wok

3jDRuBh.png

A bunch of Russian casters who expect a coach to their hotel at 3 a.m.

Tomorrow, I fully expect a Reddit post of Gabe telling Vitalii that he is an ass.

Russ T

Banned
these cosplay photos are... weird

like the cosplay is really good so good job on that (i assume they're professionals)

but just the way they're framed witht he players is so weird

shira

you're joking, right?

Please for the love of jesus tell me you don't actually believe the organizers were right not to arrange transportation

No buses allowed 2-5am in China

these cosplay photos are... weird

like the cosplay is really good so good job on that (i assume they're professionals)

but just the way they're framed witht he players is so weird

You want full fanservice?

Wok

you're joking, right?

Please for the love of jesus tell me you don't actually believe the organizers were right not to arrange transportation

Yeah, I am joking. :D

Plus these guys deserve some good stuff. I remember reading the whole Russian team has a budget of less than $12,000 for the whole crew, equipment and production. They have spent 17 hours sitting on chairs with no desk. And they manage to do some good interviews of Dota stars:

https://youtu.be/NfSQAoPLwNM

Honestly if the next major isn't a major step up I could seriously see this damage the pro scene. Massive blow to confidence in Valve that this has been such an utter train wreck.

That ship has sailed, now they have to fix their fuck up. Almost every tournament viewers and pros have been complaining about the shitty...well, everything and people assumed that Valve AT LEAST had their shit under control. How does Valve say anything anymore about how other organisers run their tournaments? They single handidly lowered the bar even lower than it was already at.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Not even joking that Demoli shit is heinous as hell. Almost as shameful as Shira's report record.

Demoli

Yeah the Salt got through my head and consumed me after i kept teetering on the edge of Silver when RQs were at it's peak and joined in to counter that. I dropped it after I stopped enjoying it and just played casual for another week until Capcom announced the punishments, where i rejoined ranked since there were less DC's.

I'll still take the L tho, the dark side was too tempting.

i thought this "community" couldn't sink any lower than the fetid depths neogaf dot com username "godelsmetric" resides in, and then demoli comes along..... wow tbh.......

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Yeah the Salt got through my head and consumed me after i kept teetering on the edge of Silver when RQs were at it's peak and joined in to counter that. I dropped it after I stopped enjoying it and just played casual for another week until Capcom announced the punishments, where i rejoined ranked since there were less DC's.

I'll still take the L tho, the dark side was too tempting.

RAGE QUITTER

u r the problem bro

Artanisix

yeah audie is a gaf mumble regular, we can all vouch for him he doesnt' rq like demoli

he is alsoa dirty nash picker so prepare urself

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
wow, played my first vs. humans game as elder trytan and lashed a spectre........maybe neogaf.com user 'SecretMoblin' wasn't as full of it as usual when it comes to this champion

the way he lowers resistances and proceeds to surgically insert his fist into JUST the right orifice every time ;______;

and his ult is literally a giant crevasse, end me vers daddy Allahder Titan

blink ET is the new hotness get into it scrubs!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom