• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acinixys

Anyone else have this issue with RD?

All my icons get pushed left for no reason

3049D5B8C43D43E3EC59F9C5471A475FBD650B47

Hylian7

pretty overrated game

heck, not just the game, the entire series.

Heck, even Zelda is a horrible protagonist, don't know why people like him

Metroid is a pretty cool guy, he shoots monsters and doesn't afraid of anything.

Honestly Zelda games are good, just some of the more modern ones have taken a too hand-holdy direction. By modern ones I pretty much mean Skyward Sword.

Link Between Worlds was excellent, and we need more games in the series like that one. Although we don't know much about it, I hope Zelda U/NX is basically just a huge Zelda 1 style open world. That was what they implied it was like, but we don't know for sure.

Quesa

3D Zelda dungeons have gotten more creative and interesting over the years. Skyward Sword's were incredible.

But everything surrounding them is tedious.

Russ T

Banned
i hacked my wii to disable a significant amount of the hand-hoilding in skyward sword

it was still way too much tho

hoping they rerelease that but with the handholding fixed

cris7198

why mask of madness instead of satanic?

We were owning early to mid game, I thought we were gonna be able to finish it fast, but as the game moved on I had to itemize to deal with the am, Satanic was the next item I was gonna get (My mkb was on the way when I diedback and lost)

Hylian7

3D Zelda dungeons have gotten more creative and interesting over the years. Skyward Sword's were incredible.

But everything surrounding them is tedious.

Yeah, I agree, Skyward Sword had great dungeons.

Sandship was really cool.
That boss was LOL though

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I don't get people that say Link to the Past is the best Zelda game. Link's Awakening is basically LttP but with everything better.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I don't get people that say Link to the Past is the best Zelda game. Link's Awakening is basically LttP but with everything better.

Actually yeah, now that I think about it I enjoyed LA a lot more.

LttP is still second. Those two are better then any of the 3D Zelda games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom