• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one welcome accept our future of President Trump

charm_facepalm.gif
charm_facepalm.gif
charm_facepalm.gif
charm_facepalm.gif
charm_facepalm.gif
charm_facepalm.gif
charm_facepalm.gif
charm_facepalm.gif
charm_facepalm.gif
charm_facepalm.gif
charm_facepalm.gif
charm_facepalm.gif

kvk1

On Teamspeak yesterday there was a Portuguese, two Brits, a Canadian, and an Israeli discussing the current state of the Republican party's fuckery, and American political shenanigans in general.

I felt genuinely embarrassed.

I can't wait for the elections to be over and this circus show to end.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
On Teamspeak yesterday there was a Portuguese, two Brits, a Canadian, and an Israeli discussing the current state of the Republican party's fuckery, and American political shenanigans in general.

I felt genuinely embarrassed.

I can't wait for the elections to be over and this circus show to end.

hey i mean on the plus side at least u haven't actually voted in a bunch of cunts (yet)

TUSR

Banned
It's all a front. One which falls apart when a woman comes over and sees your action figures.

couple weeks ago i was netflix and chilling

and as my apple tv was loading

i thought to myself "oh god have i been watching anime on here"

thankfully i havent used netflix in a while and that shit wasnt on my search history

almost blew it.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Zootopia was good

Also Path of Exile is better than this PoS game.

Hylian7

psychic were op as fuck in gen 1

so mewtwo and alakazam dominated everything

Dont forget slowbro

Amnesia/ the special stat was some buuuuullshit in gen1

The fact that they didn't even bother to address these at all was part of what makes it so stupid that these games can be played online and will be part of the Gen 7 ecosystem.

Can't believe a bunch of people fell for these games with the desparate nostalgia. They are garbage, people need to recognize that and just play the remakes instead. Let them stand as what they are: A relic of the past.

Russ T

Banned
i got the master sword guys

time to kick ganondorf's ass

oh

the biggest disappointment of wind waker was, is, and always will be, the fact that you don't get to explore the hyrule hidden underwater

like i get that the triforce hunt wasn't spectacular, but it's also not hard and really doesn't take that long

the day i learned there was a wind waker 2 in development, cancelled because of all the internet whiners, is the day i died a little on the inside

Saprol

it's so damn annoying when i'm playing or watching something and windows10 decides to block the entire screen.
charm_rage.gif

YOU NEED UPDATES

Red UFO

Was about to laugh at you for getting mad about Pokemon, but realised I spend a good chunk of my spare time getting mad about certain Dota characters.

Edit: well that serves me right for not quoting and I'll b damned if I'm gonna go back and do it now

inkls

all his other abilities suck tho except for his 2nd. You don't pick AW for anything other than his ult, so try not to make it garbage tier

Hylian7

i got the master sword guys

time to kick ganondorf's ass

oh

the biggest disappointment of wind waker was, is, and always will be, the fact that you don't get to explore the hyrule hidden underwater

like i get that the triforce hunt wasn't spectacular, but it's also not hard and really doesn't take that long

the day i learned there was a wind waker 2 in development, cancelled because of all the internet whiners, is the day i died a little on the inside

They did make a WW2 though technically:

The_Legend_of_Zelda_Phantom_Hourglass_Game_Cover.jpg

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
all his other abilities suck tho except for his 2nd. You don't pick AW for anything other than his ult, so try not to make it garbage tier

fart wraith is trash but his Q is great

[edit] and as madouu pointed out, unpurgeable too

Hylian7

You have a strange definition of "suck". His slow's damage is really good, especially if you can get them on a cleared creep wave. Spark Wraith is really underrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom