• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
id buy stardon't valley but im concerned that there will be future "expansions" or upgrades/content not included in the price of entry fee, I've been burned before :/ minecraft model >>>>

also from like 10 mins of watching a twitch stream it looks and sounds a lot like terraria/that space terraria with the bad animations, slippery feel, and hoarding stacks of 99 items... and that's fine for a while but part of the core appeal of HM is learning to treasure each and every turnip because it's not just a floating blob waiting for you to walk over it, it's your continued self-sufficiency

but idk my brother who talks to me maybe 2x a year the other day texted me and was like "oh hey I had a new baby, also do you play stardew valley it's fun"

so maybe there's something there I'm missing.

also why tf is nyx's earth spike cast point sf long wtf???????? shit hero

inkls

id buy stardon't valley but im concerned that there will be future "expansions" or upgrades/content not included in the price of entry fee, I've been burned before :/ minecraft model >>>>

also from like 10 mins of watching a twitch stream it looks and sounds a lot like terraria/that space terraria with the bad animations, slippery feel, and hoarding stacks of 99 items... and that's fine for a while but part of the core appeal of HM is learning to treasure each and every turnip because it's not just a floating blob waiting for you to walk over it, it's your continued self-sufficiency

but idk my brother who talks to me maybe 2x a year the other day texted me and was like "oh hey I had a new baby, also do you play stardew valley it's fun"

so maybe there's something there I'm missing.

also why tf is nyx's earth spike cast point sf long wtf???????? shit hero

minecraft model? Isn't all the minecraft stuff free unless you rent a server or something?

yes that's what I meant, minecraft model >>>>>> shit like "don't starve"

I'm not the biggest minecraft fan but I love that I was promised basically everything for free when I got the alpha and mojang delivered ;_____;

inkls

yes that's what I meant, minecraft model >>>>>> shit like "don't starve"

I'm not the biggest minecraft fan but I love that I was promised basically everything for free when I got the alpha and mojang delivered ;_____;

Oh, I thought you were using a it as an example.

Also, to be fair, don't starve didn't really have the same success as minecraft, I'm not sure if sales alone or merch could have supported it, but hey, I agree that I prefer the minecraft model and I think free updates > paid updates esp for mp games

Wok

So is he like really bad, or does he literally click on the enemy base over and over again? If it's the latter I suppose I could see him getting some jollies out of his own team getting pissed off.

He just fed straight away, not even trying once.

He was jiggling on the mic when the Russian Weaver was swearing over the mic.

shira

0LoPU6E.png

LPQ prize for LPQ player
eyeroll.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i get that i am no great shakes at dota, like, i'm not gonna say i was going the fuck off because i went like 1 15 as NP or whatever

but am i really, honestly, truly the same skill bracket as a lina who chases a dude with 1/2 his hp halfway down his lane at level 1 to feed first blood?

that just hurts, mmr system

i get that i am no great shakes at dota, like, i'm not gonna say i was going the fuck off because i went like 1 15 as NP or whatever

but am i really, honestly, truly the same skill bracket as a lina who chases a dude with 1/2 his hp halfway down his lane at level 1 to feed first blood?

lol

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
8 hours in and only 2 dungeons completed. Forgot how meaty Twilight Princess is kappa

yarden24

yes, that is where you belong.

8 hours in and only 2 dungeons completed. Forgot how meaty Twilight Princess is kappa

one of the most boring games ive ever played.

tbqf Cyborgmatt posted it in this twitter feed
https://twitter.com/Cyborgmatt/status/708317621767311360

I mean, the fact that he is still in team secret makes me think the money think was incompetence rather then maliciousness.

Nere

My screen settings change all the time on their own. I pick borderless window and it changes to exlusive fullscreen randomly. Anyone has any clue why is that happenings?

My screen settings change all the time on their own. I pick borderless window and it changes to exlusive fullscreen randomly. Anyone has any clue why is that happenings?

do you have autoexec config files? They can override settings in-client on boot, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom